Dual N-Back is a cognitive training exercise that has been found to improve working memory, fluid intelligence, and task flexibility. The game consists of a sequence of letters that are displayed on a screen for a brief period of time. The player must then remember the letters that were displayed and the order in which they were displayed. After a short delay, the player is then asked to recall the letters that were displayed and the order in which they were displayed. This process is repeated for a set number of rounds. Dual N-Back is believed to improve cognitive function by increasing the strength of the neural connections between the frontal and parietal lobes of the brain.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Dual N-Back for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Dual N-Back On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mikko Tyrskeranta|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Dual N-Back Andorid App Summary
The Dual N-Back was developed by the popular developer agency named Mikko Tyrskeranta. They have the Dual N-Back in the Educational category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.5.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 387273 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Dual N-Back latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 30, 2019 was the last date the Dual N-Back was updated with new features. If you want to use the Dual N-Back on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Dual N-Back using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Dual N-Back For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Dual N-Back using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Dual N-Back on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Dual N-Back here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Dual N-Back for PC
– Dual N-back gameplay that helps improve working memory and fluid intelligence
– Graphical statistics that track daily progress and trends
– Animations and tips that explain the game and how to play
– Levels that are easy to change and designed to prevent learning strategies
Dual N-Back App Overview and Details
Please note that this game is not easy because it is not easy to push human limits for improving oneself. It uses scientifically proven way of improving your working memory and helps you solve problems faster. It’s also fun but not in the way you would expect. Reaching new levels in the game is incredibly satisfying.
An optional premium upgrade is available through a one-time in-app purchase that will remove ads and enable Google Play Games cloud synchronisation across multiple devices.
To get bugs fixed as fast as possible, please use the app’s customer service feature. The more (and precise) information you provide for reproducing the bug, the faster it will be fixed.
WHAT IS DUAL N-BACK
Dual N-Back exercise has been shown to improve working memory and fluid intelligence. Fluid intelligence refers to the ability to reason and to solve new problems independently of previously acquired knowledge. The idea is to keep track of two individual things while playing: flashing square’s positions and letter sounds.
– Simple but challenging gameplay
– Graphical statistics with daily progress and trend line
– Helpful gameplay animations and tips explaining all you need to know about Dual N-back
You will advance to your current top performance level quite fast and it takes some persistence to get to the next level. On the other hand, the length of the sequence to remember (i.e. difficult level) for each round is deliberately changed quite easily so that there is minimal chance to learn strategies which are actually not increasing your fluid intelligence in the long run.
Whats New In this Dual N-Back?
– Dark mode
– App now recognizes device’s disabled screen auto-rotation setting
– Cosmetic changes
– Bug fixes
Dual N-Back is an application that helps improve cognitive function. It does this by challenging users to remember two pieces of information simultaneously. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit each individual’s needs. Dual N-Back has been shown to improve cognitive function in a number of ways, including improved working memory, focus, and attention span.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Dual N-Back of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Dual N-Back to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dual N-Back and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dual N-Back. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dual N-Back.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.