Dunk Shot is an iPhone game developed and published by Ketchapp. The objective of the game is to shoot the basketball as high as possible and make a dunk. The player is given three attempts and the score is based on the height of the shot.
The latest Dunk Shot for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Dunk Shot Andorid App Summary
Ketchapp has developed the Dunk Shot for Android. You can find it under the Arcade category on Play Store. Since its inception, Dunk Shot has got over 23447480+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4.7
The latest update of Dunk Shot is Jun 28, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Dunk Shot App Overview and Details
Ready to shoot some hoops? Grab a ball and start dunking!
Dunk Shot is a burning hot arcade game that anybody can enjoy! Shoot the hoops, unlock new balls, become the next basketball star!
Come on now, join everybody on the playground of unlimited basketball action!
Features of Dunk Shot for PC
-10 different balls to unlock
-Arcade style gameplay
-Unlimited basketball action
-Leaderboard to compare your score against others
-Share your score on social media
Install “Dunk Shot” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Dunk Shot on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Dunk Shot on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Dunk Shot and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Dunk Shot as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Dunk Shot On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Dunk Shot?
Minor bug fixes
Dunk Shot is an addictive basketball game that is perfect for all ages. It is easy to learn but difficult to master, which makes it a lot of fun to play. The graphics are realistic and the sound effects are realistic, making the game even more enjoyable. Dunk Shot is definitely a must-have app for any basketball fan.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Dunk Shot for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Dunk Shot to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dunk Shot and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dunk Shot. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dunk Shot.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.