Epi Info is a software application used for data management, data analysis and data presentation in public health. It is used by epidemiologists, public health professionals, health administrators, and other health professionals in the United States and internationally.
Installing and using the Epi Info for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Epi Info Andorid App Summary
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has developed the Epi Info application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Productivity category on Play Store. Epi Info has over 196419 users with a great 4.4 rating overall. The latest version of Epi Info is currently null.
The latest upstate time of the Epi Info is Dec 3, 2018, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Epi Info on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Epi Info App Overview and Details
Epi Info™ Companion for Android
Epi Info™ is a public domain suite of software tools designed for the global community of public health practitioners and researchers. The Companion for Android brings many of Epi Info’s features onto the Android mobile platform. Epidemiologists can calculate sample sizes, collect data, and perform analysis using their smartphones or inexpensive tablets to investigate outbreaks, respond to emergencies, or conduct public health research in locations lacking IT infrastructure.
Limitation of Liability.
The materials embodied in the Epi Info™ Mobile Application are “as-is” and without warranty of any kind, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the United States (U.S.) Government be liable to the user or to anyone else for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, loss of profit, loss of use, savings or revenue, loss of data or the claims of third parties, whether or not CDC or the U.S. Government has been advised of the possibility of such loss, however caused and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the possession, use or performance of this software.
Features of Epi Info for PC
10 features of the Epi Info™ Companion for Android app:
1. Allows users to calculate sample sizes, collect data, and perform analysis using their smartphones or inexpensive tablets.
2. Investigates outbreaks, responds to emergencies, or conducts public health research in locations lacking IT infrastructure.
3. Is a public domain suite of software tools designed for the global community of public health practitioners and researchers.
4. Brings many of Epi Info’s features onto the Android mobile platform.
5. Is “as-is” and without warranty of any kind.
6. Is subject to the Limitation of Liability stated in the text.
7. Has the potential to cause any of a number of different types of losses.
8. Is available for download at no cost.
9. Is a valuable resource for epidemiologists.
10. Can help to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of public health initiatives.
|App Name:||Epi Info On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 3, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Epi Info On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Epi Info on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Epi Info. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Epi Info, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Epi Info?
– Now you can load forms and seed data from messaging clients such as WhatsApp Messenger.
– You can also share CSV data from the app’s Analyze Data screen using a messaging client.
– We have restored recently broken compatibility with some older devices.
– Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Epi Info is a powerful epidemiology software application that enables users to quickly and easily create maps, charts, and tables of incidence and prevalence data. It is an essential tool for researchers and public health officials working to track and control outbreaks of disease.
Did the guide help you download and install the Epi Info for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Epi Info, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Epi Info to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Epi Info and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Epi Info. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Epi Info.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.