Explain Everything is an award-winning, interactive whiteboard and screencasting app for the iPad. It lets you create lessons, explanations, and presentations that are both engaging and informative. With Explain Everything, you can record your voice and drawings as you explain a concept or walk through a process. The app also includes a powerful built-in toolset for creating animations, diagrams, and other visual aids.
In this article, we will show you how to download Explain Everything Whiteboard For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Explain Everything Whiteboard technical specifications first.
Explain Everything Whiteboard Andorid App Summary
Explain Everything is the developer of this Explain Everything Whiteboard application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 629761+ users of this app. The Explain Everything Whiteboard app rating is currently 6.5.18.
It was last updated on Aug 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Explain Everything Whiteboard for PC
add voiceover or music to your recordings.
-Teacher tool for in-class and remote learning
-Replace your physical whiteboard with an interactive whiteboard
-Mix sketching, taking notes and handwriting with imported documents and multimedia
-Invite students or teachers for whiteboard presentations or to collaborate
-Replace static slides for engaging explainer videos
-Choose the Explain Everything interactive whiteboard app for hybrid learning, asynchronous classes and teaching online
-Use the interactive whiteboard to:
-Digitize, create, store, and share teaching materials
-Draw, write, sketch, take notes, visualize, explain, screen share, present live or in the virtual classroom
-Record and edit explainer videos for effective blended learning
-Integrate with popular Learning Management Systems to create whiteboard assignments
-Conduct whiteboard presentations through conferencing apps or collaborate with others
-Securely manage student access, data, and privacy
|App Name:||Explain Everything Whiteboard On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Explain Everything|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Explain Everything Whiteboard For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Explain Everything Whiteboard on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Explain Everything Whiteboard and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Explain Everything Whiteboard andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Explain Everything Whiteboard App Overview and Details
Explain Everything is an interactive whiteboard for hybrid learning,in-class teaching, recording video presentations and explainer videos, sketching, taking notes, live casting, and conducting a virtual classroom.
Teacher tool for in-class and remote learning
Replace your physical whiteboard with an interactive whiteboard you can use and live cast anywhere. Mix sketching, taking notes and handwriting with imported documents and multimedia for better blended learning. Invite students or teachers for whiteboard presentations or to collaborate. Replace static slides for engaging explainer videos. Choose the Explain Everything interactive whiteboard app for hybrid learning, asynchronous classes and teaching online.
Use the interactive whiteboard to:
• Digitize, create, store, and share teaching materials.
• Draw, write, sketch, take notes, visualize, explain, screen share, present live or in the virtual classroom.
• Record and edit explainer videos for effective blended learning.
• Integrate with popular Learning Management Systems to create whiteboard assignments.
• Conduct whiteboard presentations through conferencing apps or collaborate with others.
• Securely manage student access, data, and privacy.
It’s a teacher tool full of power features and integrations:
• Import and Export content through integrations with Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive.
• Use images, documents, video and audio files, and projects in many formats, like: .png, .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .iwb, .mp4, .mov, .mp3, .wav, .m4a, and etc..
• Enrich your materials with sketches, images and GIFs, Sticky Notes, Clipart, Shapes, a Web Browser, Equations, text boxes, different backgrounds and patterns, pen and pencil drawings, highlights and more.
• Scan documents and easily edit, save and share them.
• Capture everything that happens on the screen with the easy animation recording. Split, trim, cut, delete, compact or smooth out element movement, and see the result immediately. Render and host your video presentations in the Explain Drive cloud, so you can save time and storage.
• Share your materials as images, PDFs, MP4s, editable projects or web video links for instant watching.
• Screen share your whiteboard presentations through popular conferencing tools, including Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
• Assign whiteboard lessons, tasks, and videos to students through: Google Classroom, Canvas, Moodle, Schoology, Blackboard, and more.
• Present or whiteboard together in real time with voice chat on any device, anywhere. Set up different collaboration scenarios, turn editing tools on and off for your audience, have them follow you or work on a task with or without you.
Create and digitize materials for the real and virtual classroom
• Save and share your whiteboard presentations with students.
• Organize your teaching content and use it on any device.
• Create a rich lesson library that you don’t need to carry in a bag.
Record explainer videos to instruct, engage and explain
• Capture every action performed on the freeform canvas.
• Use the Camera Frame for more control over the parts that get recorded.
• 3 different recording modes to edit and enrich your explainer videos.
• Use the recordings to support your blended learning, give feedback and explain.
• Invite students to create video presentations.
Interactive whiteboard to engage students and support hybrid learning
• Collaborate for a virtual classroom and live whiteboard presentations.
• Share your freeform canvas in the Explain Drive cloud to assign your students tasks or group work.
• Screen share your whiteboard to present your lesson.
• Use Explain Everything with popular LMSs, like Canvas, Schoology or Moodle to create whiteboard assignments with Explain Everything.
• Create cloud whiteboard teaching materials to make them available from any device, anywhere.
Whats New In this Explain Everything Whiteboard?
In this release we mainly improved the stability and fixed bugs to make your overall experience better and more fluid.
Explain Everything is an excellent whiteboard application that allows you to create engaging presentations and demonstrations. The app is easy to use and is packed with features that make creating presentations a breeze. If you are looking for an app that will allow you to create presentations that are both informative and engaging, then you should definitely check out Explain Everything.
This concludes our article on Explain Everything Whiteboard Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Explain Everything Whiteboard for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Explain Everything Whiteboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Explain Everything Whiteboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Explain Everything Whiteboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Explain Everything Whiteboard.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.