Extreme Landings is an aerial flight simulator game for mobile devices and personal computers. The object of the game is to fly a small airplane from an airport to a designated landing strip, located somewhere else in the world. The game features realistic physics and high-quality graphics.
The latest Extreme Landings for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Extreme Landings Andorid App Summary
RORTOS has developed the Extreme Landings for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Extreme Landings has got over 17877201+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 3.7.8
The latest update of Extreme Landings is Mar 10, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Extreme Landings App Overview and Details
Take full control.
Test your piloting skills and handle the most critical flight conditions known to man.
Cope with emergencies and incidents inspired by real life scenarios in a climactic adrenaline rush.
Start each engine individually, navigate between the equipment dashboard panels and be ready to solve over 5,000 possible situations in order to reach the highest pilot ranking.
The simulator includes 36 missions to accomplish, 216 challenges to pass, cartography and worldwide navigation with over 500 accurate airports replicas as well as real time weather conditions.
– 36 missions (6 included + 30 available for purchase)
– 216 challenges 6 of which in global competitions (18 included + 198 available for purchase)
– 20 HD airports (4 included + 16 available for purchase)
– Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
– Instrument Landing System, ILS
– Speed autopilot, Route, Altitude and Vertical speed – Primary Flight Display
– Navigation Display
– Weather Radar for managing Microburst, Ice and wind
– Advanced engine system with ignition, faults and fire safety
– Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
– Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
– Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
– APU management
– Worldwide navigation with 548 airports and 1107 usable runways, real or customizable weather conditions (available for purchase)
– Cartography with over 8000 waypoints (VOR, NDB, TACAN, DME, GPS, FIX)
– Automatic Flight Planning Configuration
– Cinema replay system
– 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation
– SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation
– MODIS VCF real coastline
– OpenWeatherMap real-time weather conditions
Features of Extreme Landings for PC
1. 36 missions with 6 included and 30 available for purchase
2. 216 challenges with 6 of which in global competitions and 18 included with 198 available for purchase
3. 20 HD airports with 4 included and 16 available for purchase
4. Landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels
5. Instrument Landing System, ILS
6. Speed autopilot, Route, Altitude and Vertical speed – Primary Flight Display
7. Navigation Display
8. Weather Radar for managing Microburst, Ice and wind
9. Advanced engine system with ignition, faults and fire safety
10. Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
Install “Extreme Landings” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Extreme Landings on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Extreme Landings app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Extreme Landings.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Extreme Landings On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Extreme Landings?
Extreme Landings is an excellent application for anyone who is interested in learning more about how to land a plane. The app features realistic simulations of different types of landings, and it provides users with feedback on how they did. This app is a great way to improve your landing skills, and it is also a lot of fun to use.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Extreme Landings for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Extreme Landings to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Extreme Landings and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Extreme Landings. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Extreme Landings.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.