Falcon Shocks aDAPTive is an advanced suspension system that replaces the traditional shock absorbers with a hydraulic system. This system is designed to improve ride quality and handling while reducing weight and complexity.
The Falcon Shocks aDAPTive system consists of a hydraulic pump and reservoir connected to the suspensionvia hoses. When the suspension moves, the pump is activated and hydraulic fluid is forced through the hoses to the shocks. This system provides instant response and eliminates the need for air shocks or springs.
The Falcon Shocks aDAPTive system is available for all types of vehicles, from cars and trucks to motorcycles and ATVs. It is also available for aftermarket and custom applications.
Our goal is to help you get the Falcon Shocks aDAPT for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Falcon Shocks aDAPT Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Falcon Shocks aDAPT is Falcon Shocks and they’ve done a great job at keeping Falcon Shocks aDAPT simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Falcon Shocks aDAPT under Auto & Vehicles of Play Store. Falcon Shocks aDAPT’s latest version is 1.1.5 with an impressive user base of over 187. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Falcon Shocks aDAPT.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Falcon Shocks aDAPT is Jul 22, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Falcon Shocks aDAPT on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Falcon Shocks aDAPT App Overview and Details
• Calibrate the aDAPT module so it can be installed in any orientation
• Set the threshold variables that are used to trigger the shocks to firm mode for lateral, forward and braking acceleration
• Set time one variable to control how long the shocks stay in firm mode after the acceleration threshold is exceeded
• Provides a visual indication of whether the shocks are in firm or soft mode
• Displays the maximum and real time G values for braking, forward and lateral acceleration
• Allows the user to reset the maximum G values
• Multiple user configurations can be saved and loaded to quickly change the settings
Features of Falcon Shocks aDAPT for PC
1. The aDAPT module can be installed in any orientation.
2. The threshold variables that are used to trigger the shocks to firm mode can be set.
3. The time one variable can be set to control how long the shocks stay in firm mode after the acceleration threshold is exceeded.
4. There is a visual indication of whether the shocks are in firm or soft mode.
5. The maximum and real time G values for braking, forward and lateral acceleration can be displayed.
6. The user can reset the maximum G values.
7. Multiple user configurations can be saved and loaded.
8. The settings can be quickly changed.
9. The shocks provide a firm ride.
10. The shocks are ideal for use in a variety of applications.
Whats New In this Falcon Shocks aDAPT?
Corrected Bluetooth issue preventing some Samsung devices from connecting promptly.
Download & Install Falcon Shocks aDAPT For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Falcon Shocks aDAPT app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Falcon Shocks aDAPT app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Falcon Shocks aDAPT will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Falcon Shocks aDAPT on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Falcon Shocks aDAPT On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Falcon Shocks|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Falcon Shocks aDAPT application is a great tool for improving the performance of a vehicle. It is easy to use and helps to improve the handling and stability of the car. The application is also helpful in reducing the wear and tear on the car. Overall, Falcon Shocks aDAPT is a great tool for improving the performance of a vehicle.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Falcon Shocks aDAPT for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Falcon Shocks aDAPT, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Falcon Shocks aDAPT to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Falcon Shocks aDAPT and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Falcon Shocks aDAPT. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Falcon Shocks aDAPT.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.