If you’re looking for a comprehensive way to track your gym workouts, then FitNotes is the perfect app for you! FitNotes is a gym workout log that lets you track your progress over time, monitor your stats, and set goals for yourself. With FitNotes, you can keep track of everything from the weight you’re lifting to the number of reps you’re doing. Plus, FitNotes makes it easy to share your progress with your friends and family! So if you’re looking for an easy way to stay on track at the gym, download FitNotes today!
In this article, we will show you how to download FitNotes – Gym Workout Log For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at FitNotes – Gym Workout Log technical specifications first.
FitNotes – Gym Workout Log Andorid App Summary
James Gay is the developer of this FitNotes – Gym Workout Log application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2759822+ users of this app. The FitNotes – Gym Workout Log app rating is currently 1.23.1.
It was last updated on May 15, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of FitNotes – Gym Workout Log for PC
– e.g. Weekdays
– e.g. All
– e.g. Custom
-e.g. ‘Didn’t Train’
– Choose between a light and dark calendar theme
|App Name:||FitNotes – Gym Workout Log On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||James Gay|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Download FitNotes – Gym Workout Log For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the FitNotes – Gym Workout Log on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install FitNotes – Gym Workout Log on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theFitNotes – Gym Workout Log in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the FitNotes – Gym Workout Log on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, FitNotes – Gym Workout Log running on your computer.
FitNotes – Gym Workout Log App Overview and Details
FitNotes is a workout tracker with a focus on simplicity and clean design.
– View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
– Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
– Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
– Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
– Attach comments/notes to sets
– Rest timer with sound and vibration options
– Re-order exercises you’ve added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate ‘edit mode’ and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
– Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
– Each category contains a small default list of exercises
– Create custom categories to better suit your training program
– e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
– Add new exercises quickly using ‘Save and New’ feature
– Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
– Resistance – record training in weight and reps
– Cardio – record training in distance and time
– Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
– Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
– Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
– Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit ‘Log All’ to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
– Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
– Remembers which routine you selected last
– Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
– Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
– Navigate to a specific day’s training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting ‘Go!’
– Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
– Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive – please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
– Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
– Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
– Control vibration: Used if you have selected the ‘Vibrate’ option for the rest timer
– Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email [email protected]
Whats New In this FitNotes – Gym Workout Log?
Full change log will be displayed within the app but highlights include:
• Record the start time, end time, and duration of each workout using the new Workout Timer.
• Compare workout durations across days, weeks, and months using new progress graphs in the Analysis section.
• Edit/delete categories and exercises using new inline options in the exercise list.
• Quickly view an exercise’s full workout history, progress graphs, stats, and more, directly from the exercise list.
FitNotes is a great application for tracking your gym workouts. It is easy to use and has all the features you need to track your progress. I highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about getting in shape.
This concludes our article on FitNotes – Gym Workout Log Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or FitNotes – Gym Workout Log for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This FitNotes – Gym Workout Log to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FitNotes – Gym Workout Log and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the FitNotes – Gym Workout Log. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FitNotes – Gym Workout Log.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.