Float is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, resource management tool that enables you to track, schedule, and manage your resources effectively. With Float, you can manage your team’s availability, create and manage projects, and track your team’s progress. Float makes it easy to see where your team is at and what they are working on, so you can make better decisions and get the most out of your resources.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Float: Resource Management for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Float: Resource Management On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Float: Resource Management Andorid App Summary
The Float: Resource Management was developed by the popular developer agency named Float.com. They have the Float: Resource Management in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.0.48, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 10929 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Float: Resource Management latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 7, 2022 was the last date the Float: Resource Management was updated with new features. If you want to use the Float: Resource Management on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Float: Resource Management using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Float: Resource Management For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Float: Resource Management using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Float: Resource Management on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Float: Resource Management here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Float: Resource Management for PC
1. Access your work schedule from anywhere.
2. Plan resources, track projects, and log time directly from your mobile.
3. Float is the world’s leading resource management platform.
4. The mobile app provides a quick and simple overview of everything you need to stay on top of your schedule.
5. Log your actual time worked in a few quick taps with pre-filled timesheets
6. Make updates on the fly and get alerted in real time whenever your schedule changes
7. “A sleek and intuitive UI, that’s lightning fast.”
8. John K., Software Engineer, Anthroware
9. Float is the world’s leading resource management platform.
10. The mobile app provides a quick and simple overview of everything you need to stay on top of your schedule.
Float: Resource Management App Overview and Details
Access your work schedule from anywhere. Plan resources, track projects, and log time directly from your mobile.
Float is the world’s leading resource management platform. The mobile app provides a quick and simple overview of everything you need to stay on top of your schedule.
• See a live view of your schedule with multiple views and sorting options available
• Log your actual time worked in a few quick taps with pre-filled timesheets
• Make updates on the fly and get alerted in real time whenever your schedule changes
“A sleek and intuitive UI, that’s lightning fast.” John K., Software Engineer, Anthroware
Whats New In this Float: Resource Management?
Schedule tentative time off without impacting planned work or capacity. Prevent changes made to timesheets after a certain time with lock logged time. Carry over notes from scheduled to logged tasks — no more double handling!
Float is an easy-to-use resource management application that helps businesses track inventory, budget, and schedule. The intuitive interface and helpful features make Float a valuable tool for any organization.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Float: Resource Management of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Float: Resource Management to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Float: Resource Management and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Float: Resource Management. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Float: Resource Management.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.