Floating Calculator Free is a calculator app that lets you perform basic calculations on your device’s screen. With Floating Calculator Free, you can quickly and easily calculate simple math problems without having to open a separate app. Floating Calculator Free also includes a built-in converter that lets you convert between different units of measurement.
Our goal is to help you get the Floating Calculator Free for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Floating Calculator Free Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Floating Calculator Free is PNApp and they’ve done a great job at keeping Floating Calculator Free simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Floating Calculator Free under Tools of Play Store. Floating Calculator Free’s latest version is 2.3.4 with an impressive user base of over 594867. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love Floating Calculator Free.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Floating Calculator Free is Apr 9, 2017 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Floating Calculator Free on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Floating Calculator Free App Overview and Details
The calculator appears in front of any application running on your device. You can interact with any contents behind it, move it into any place on the screen or hide the calculator’s keypad.
• Simple and familiar interface of desktop calculator
• Memory functions (MS, MR, MC, M+, M-)
• Mathematical functions (square root, 1 over x, round down, π)
• History of calculations with up to 5 items, ability to hold and restore items
In paid version
• Copy to clipboard
• Paste, paste one at choice
• Much more math (sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan, sinh, cosh, tanh, square, cube, x powered y, exponent, power of ten, square root, cube root, x root y, natural logarithm, common logarithm, 1 over x, factorial, round half from zero, round down, π)
• Five user defined buttons
• Up to 50 history items
• Ability to share the results of calculations
• Drag the display to move the calculator to any location on the screen
• Click the display to hide or show the keypad
• Use menu button on the display’s left side for additional functions (make the calculator fullscreen and transparent, set its size, hide green buttons, switch haptics)
• Memory button changes its behavior depending on context, but all memory functions are available by long press the button
• Backspace and clear functions are switched automatically. Hold down the backspace button to clear the display at any time
• Close button “minimizes” calculator into the notification area, so you can launch it again from within another application. Hold it down or use the menu Exit to close calculator without that notification
• Click on calculator’s icon while it is on the screen and calculator will be “minimized” into the notification
Features of Floating Calculator Free for PC
-The calculator can be placed anywhere on the screen
-The calculator has a simple and familiar interface
-The calculator has memory functions
-The calculator has mathematical functions
-The calculator keeps track of the last 5 calculations
-The calculator has additional functions that can be accessed through a menu
-The calculator can be minimized into the notification area
Whats New In this Floating Calculator Free?
– fixed crash on exit on old androids
– fixed closing the menu on some devices
– autorun (only in the full version)
– small changes and improvements
Download & Install Floating Calculator Free For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Floating Calculator Free app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Floating Calculator Free app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Floating Calculator Free will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Floating Calculator Free on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Floating Calculator Free On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 9, 2017|
|Get it On:|
The Floating Calculator Free application is a great tool for anyone who needs to perform basic calculations on the go. It is easy to use and has a simple interface that makes it perfect for people who are not familiar with advanced mathematical functions.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Floating Calculator Free for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Floating Calculator Free, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Floating Calculator Free to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Floating Calculator Free and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Floating Calculator Free. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Floating Calculator Free.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.