Freehand is the ultimate virtual sketchpad for anyone who loves to draw and sketch. It’s simple and easy to use, with a clean and uncluttered interface that lets you focus on your artwork. Whether you’re a professional artist or just a hobbyist, Freehand is the perfect tool for you.
The technical specifications of the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad Andorid App Summary
- Download & Install Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad App Overview and Details
- Features of Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad for PC
- Whats New In this Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad?
Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad Andorid App Summary
Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad was developed by Mark Technologies and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad is 2.0 on Play store with total users of 18571. The Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad is Dec 28, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mark Technologies|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 28, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad App Overview and Details
Do you have drawing ideas? Want to create hand drawn illustrations on the go? Use Freehand Pen and Paper, a virtual sketch book to scribble ideas on the go! Ditch your pen and paper and go virtual with Freehand! It’s a picture drawing app where you can create a quick draw or write down your ideas on a virtual white paper using your Android device. You can use your finger or stylus. It’s a really neat graphic design tool for everyone!
Bringing a sketch book or a notebook everywhere is a hassle. Now, you can use your Android device to scribble ideas, create hand drawn illustrations, or even do an artist sketch, just like if you have a pen and paper with you. If you are working in graphic design or any creative industry, our virtual pen and paper app will be very useful. But everyone can use and benefit from our app. Even if you just want to scribble a note or picture drawing kitchen remodeling ideas. There are many other ways you can use Freehand. Aside from drawing ideas, You can even create cute doodles and messages to send to your friends and family!
FEATURES OF FREEHAND PEN AND PAPER – VIRTUAL SKETCH BOOK:
• FREE app for drawing ideas, create artist sketch, or quick draw.
• Super simple to use, just open the app and start to scribble.
• Turn your phone screen into a virtual white paper.
• Adjust brush size for picture drawing and illustrations.
• Eraser to fix mistakes
• Undo your last action.
• Save your hand drawn images
• Share through various apps (email, messages, Drive, Instagram, Facebook, etc).
Do you enjoy using FREEHAND? Get the PREMIUM version! Aside from our FREE features, you can also access lots of useful advanced features with the Premium version
– No ads
– Change Background color
– Unlimited Share
– More Colors for the brush
– Grid paper
These features will surely improve your artist sketch and very useful if you dabble in graphic design. So, please consider supporting us and get access to these awesome features by purchasing the Premium version today!
Features of Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad for PC
get the PREMIUM version today!
Whats New In this Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad?
Made enhancements to make app more usable
Overall, the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad application is a great tool for anyone who enjoys drawing and sketching. The app provides a realistic sketching experience that can be used for a variety of purposes. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit the needs of the user.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Freehand Pen & Paper – Virtual Sketchpad.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.