Google app is an app that is available on Android TV. With this app, you can search for what you want to watch on TV, see what’s popular, and browse by topic. You can also use your voice to control the app.
The latest Google app for Android TV for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Google app for Android TV Andorid App Summary
Google LLC has developed the Google app for Android TV for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Google app for Android TV has got over 163606057+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.8 rating and the latest version of it is 6.8.20220726.5
The latest update of Google app for Android TV is Aug 31, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Google app for Android TV App Overview and Details
The fastest, easiest way to explore movies, music and other content for your Android TV, when you need it. • Use your voice to quickly search for movies, tv, music and more • Easily navigate through films, actors, artists, apps and albums • Ask Google for quick facts about anything. Plus: Google Search can help your discover content from other apps on your TV
Features of Google app for Android TV for PC
-Google voice search
-Navigation through films, actors, artists, apps, and albums
-Quick facts about anything
-Discover content from other apps on your TV
Install “Google app for Android TV” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Google app for Android TV on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Google app for Android TV on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Google app for Android TV and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Google app for Android TV as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Google app for Android TV On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Google app for Android TV?
Google app for Android TV
Google’s Android TV app is a great way to keep up with your favorite shows and movies. You can easily find what you’re looking for by browsing through the categories or using the search bar. You can also keep track of what you’ve watched by adding them to your watchlist. Plus, the app provides recommendations based on your interests.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Google app for Android TV for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Google app for Android TV to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Google app for Android TV and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Google app for Android TV. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Google app for Android TV.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.