Hondata is a company that specializes in engine management software for Honda and Acura vehicles. The company offers a variety of software options for modifying engine performance, as well as a range of hardware products for data logging and calibration. Hondata also offers a training program to help enthusiasts get the most out of their vehicles.
Installing and using the Hondata for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Hondata Andorid App Summary
Hondata has developed the Hondata application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Hondata has over 11270 users with a great 4.5 rating overall. The latest version of Hondata is currently 1.7.4.
The latest upstate time of the Hondata is Aug 11, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Hondata on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Hondata App Overview and Details
***** Hondata app is not compatible with head units or Android auto. *****
Track performance of your car in real time by gauges and graphs. Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU.
Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic. Track fuel economy and save money on gas.
These are just some of the features the Hondata app has to offer.
Hondata app transforms your Android device into an all in one performance tracking and troubleshooting tool for your car.
• Customizable gauges track 80 sensors in real time, Including fuel economy, boost pressure, battery voltage and G force gauge.
• Plot sensor data onto interactive graph and record data up to 4 sensors at the same time.
• Save recorded data to csv (spreadsheet) file and export it for further analysis.
• Support for metric and imperial units for all gauges and graph.
• Gauge list feature allows you to track every sensors available at the same time.
• Read and clear vehicle trouble codes and reset service engine light.
• Read from up to 40 diagnostics parameters including engine knock count, VTEC pressure and more.
• Track fuel economy data with intuitive interface over three time intervals.
• Fuel economy data (Instantaneous and average) available in 4 units: mpg, km/l, l/100 km and Imperial mpg.
• Get notification by gauge visual and sound when a sensor readout reaches a user-defined limit.
• Five methods of fuel economy calculation available.
• Record HD video with up to five gauges superimposed.
• Save video with h.264 format for best quality/compression ratio.
• Long term fuel economy tracking in 5 different time intervals: (1,2,4,13,26 and 52 weeks) with interactive graph that can be cropped and scrolled through.
• Receive notifications when engine is overheating (i.e High coolant temperatures).
• HUD gauge for night driving.
• Two themes to choose from.
• Speed limit warning. Get notified when you go over assigned speed limit.
• Landscape mode available for all views.
• Get drag race times:0–60 mph, 0–100 mph, quarter mile and 1/8 mile times.
• Get lap times as well as gap time.
• Record track circuit using GPS and get position in track in real time.
• Choose from stored tracks before racing.
• Get comprehensive summary of race detailing every lap.
• Get other useful statistics such as distance traveled, max speed, max HP and more.
*** Hondata app is compatible with Flashpro, Kpro4 and 300v3 only ***
* Your vehicle must be equipped with MAF sensor to display instant horsepower and torque.*
* Your vehicle must be equipped with MAP sensor to display turbo boost pressure.*
If you encounter any problems please contact us at [email protected] to help you troubleshoot the problem right away
Features of Hondata for PC
are driving above the speed limit set by the user.
|App Name:||Hondata On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Hondata On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Hondata on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Hondata. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Hondata, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Hondata?
– Fixed a bug that caused app to crash on a few devices upon launch.
Hondata provides a wealth of data logging and tuning options for Hondas and Acuras. It is a comprehensive application that can be used by novices and experts alike. The data logging features are especially impressive, and the ability to fine-tune the engine’s performance makes Hondata a powerful tool.
Did the guide help you download and install the Hondata for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Hondata, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Hondata to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hondata and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hondata. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hondata.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.