Idle Lumberjack 3D is an incremental game that allows you to manage your own lumberjack company. You start with just a few trees and a small amount of money, and you must use your resources wisely to grow your business. You can chop down trees, sell the lumber, and use the money to purchase new equipment and upgrades. As you progress, you can hire new employees, expand your business, and even travel to new locations. Can you build the most successful lumberjack company in the world?
This article is all about helping you get to know the Idle Lumberjack 3D for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Idle Lumberjack 3D On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Idle Lumberjack 3D Andorid App Summary
The Idle Lumberjack 3D was developed by the popular developer agency named VOODOO. They have the Idle Lumberjack 3D in the Casual category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.5.25, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 20997778 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Idle Lumberjack 3D latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 8, 2022 was the last date the Idle Lumberjack 3D was updated with new features. If you want to use the Idle Lumberjack 3D on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Idle Lumberjack 3D using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Idle Lumberjack 3D For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Idle Lumberjack 3D using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Idle Lumberjack 3D on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Idle Lumberjack 3D here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Idle Lumberjack 3D for PC
1. Different types of trees with varying prices.
2. Golden trees with bonuses.
3. Sell wood for progression.
4. Fun gameplay!
Idle Lumberjack 3D App Overview and Details
Chop the trees, sell them and buy upgrades!
There are different types of trees. The further you go the more expensive trees you get. You can also find magical golden trees which contain bonuses.
Don’t forget to return and sell the wood for your fast-paced progression.
Have fun! 🙂
Whats New In this Idle Lumberjack 3D?
Lumberjacking is a physically demanding job that requires strength, stamina, and agility. The Idle Lumberjack app allows you to experience the challenges and rewards of being a lumberjack without leaving the comfort of your home. Through the app, you can chop down trees, saw logs, and haul lumber. You can also compete with friends to see who can earn the most points. With Idle Lumberjack, you can enjoy the thrill of lumberjacking without having to deal with the
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Idle Lumberjack 3D of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Idle Lumberjack 3D to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Idle Lumberjack 3D and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Idle Lumberjack 3D. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Idle Lumberjack 3D.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.