Imagengine is an online photo editor that allows you to edit your photos easily and quickly. With Imagengine, you can add text, stickers, filters and frames to your photos to make them look amazing. You can also create collages and photo albums with your photos. Imagengine is free to use and easy to use.
Installing and using the Imagengine for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Imagengine Andorid App Summary
Kanjanawit Yanggratoke has developed the Imagengine application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Imagengine has over 2495 users with a great 1.0 rating overall. The latest version of Imagengine is currently 1.01 hotfix.
The latest upstate time of the Imagengine is Sep 23, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Imagengine on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Imagengine App Overview and Details
Alternative picture gallery app to manage pictures in Andriod OS. The features include the following
1. View thumbnail in grid view.
2. Searching and sorting by metadata for example, date taken or filename.
3. Print and share images.
4. Setting for change number of columns in grid view.
Features of Imagengine for PC
1. View thumbnail in grid view.
2. View images in full screen mode.
3. Searching and sorting by metadata for example, date taken or filename.
4. Printing and sharing images.
5. Setting for change number of columns in grid view.
6. Set image as wallpaper.
7. Rotate image.
8. Crop image.
9. Adjust image brightness, contrast and saturation.
10. Delete image.
|App Name:||Imagengine On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kanjanawit Yanggratoke|
|Latest Version:||1.01 hotfix|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Imagengine On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Imagengine on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Imagengine. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Imagengine, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Imagengine?
Hotfix setting crash
Imagengine is a powerful image editing application that enables you to create and edit images with ease. With its intuitive and user-friendly interface, you can quickly and easily create and edit images to your heart’s content. With Imagengine, you can easily add text, filters, and effects to your images, and even create collages and photo albums. So if you’re looking for an easy-to-use image editor, Imagengine is the application for you.
Did the guide help you download and install the Imagengine for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Imagengine, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Imagengine to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Imagengine and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Imagengine. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Imagengine.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.