Internet Speed Meter is a desktop utility that monitors your internet speed and bandwidth usage in real time. It also keeps track of your monthly data usage, so you can see how much data you’ve used and how much is remaining.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Internet Speed Meter for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Internet Speed Meter For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Internet Speed Meter on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Internet Speed Meter, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Internet Speed Meter app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Internet Speed Meter Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, Internet Speed Meter has over 379989 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Zanoj Mobi Apps has developed the Internet Speed Meter and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.1.
Until this latest version, Internet Speed Meter has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.6. This latest version was last updated on May 16, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Internet Speed Meter on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Internet Speed Meter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zanoj Mobi Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 16, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Internet Speed Meter for PC
1. Shows internet speed in status bar
2. Shows data usage for WiFi and mobile data
3. Displays data usage for day and night time
4. Dark theme support
5. Multiple screen size support
6. Elegant rate (KB/s, MB/s, GB/s)
7. App shows usage data up to 30 days
8. Support for white, small and clear text
9. Expanded notification show daily WiFi and mobile data usage
10. Display usage data in 4 categories: day time WiFi, night time WiFi, day time mobile, night time mobile
Internet Speed Meter App Overview and Details
Want to know how much Data you have used ? Need to have a Internet Speed Indicator in your Status Bar ? Internet Speed Meter App will display Internet Speed in your Status Bar and also save usage data up to 30 days.
✔ Show speed up to 1 decimal point in the most elegant rate(KB/s, MB/s or GB/s)
✔ White, Small and Clear Text
✔ Expanded Notification show the Daily WiFi and Mobile Data usage
✔ App shows usage data up to 30 days
✔ Usage Data is displayed in 4 categories as Day time WiFi, Nigh time WiFi, Day time Mobile and Night time Mobile
✔ Support Dark Theme and multiple Screen Sizes
Whats New In this Internet Speed Meter?
Minor Bug Fixes
The Internet Speed Meter is a useful application that helps you to monitor your internet speed and keep track of your data usage. It is easy to use and helps you to stay informed about your internet connection.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Internet Speed Meter of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Internet Speed Meter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Internet Speed Meter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Internet Speed Meter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Internet Speed Meter.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.