Before we get to know the steps to download and install the ItemForge For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
ItemForge App Overview and Details
ItemForge App Overview and Details
ItemForge is a crafting calculator that helps simplify the creation of magic items in the Pathfinder RPG. Simply create a profile for your character and the app will take of the rest by automatically determining what your character is able to create. In addition to the crafting price, ItemForge will also determine the DC to create the item and how long the process will take based on the crafting pace.
You can also use ItemForge just to price magic items. Create a character that is a high enough level to craft the item you want to buy, add the abilities you want the item to have and select the option to purchase the item.
• Multiple character profiles
• Multiple crafting methods
• Option for crafting trait discount
• Cooperative crafting option for Other class
• Supports custom caster level and enter material component cost
• Rings, rods and wondrous items can be crafted using the exact price of a similar item
Note: Pricing for rods, rings and wondrous items is very difficult to determine. The proper way to price such items is by finding an existing item with similar abilities. Only if a similar item can’t be found should the pricing guidelines in this app be used. Furthermore, while ItemForge prevents certain actions (creating potions when you aren’t able to cast the spell), some crafting rules are still ambiguous and not automatically disallowed by the app. As always, the GM has the final word in all crafting decisions and costs.
This app is still under development. Any bug reports, comments, corrections and feedback would be greatly appreciated.
ItemForge Google+ Community:
Network permissions are only used for reporting crash information.
This application uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., which are used under Paizo’s Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This application is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Inc. For more information about Paizo’s Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
Download & Install ItemForge For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the ItemForge on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the ItemForge on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired ItemForge result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the ItemForge will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the ItemForge with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the ItemForge on your PC.
|App Name:||ItemForge On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Joe Apicella|
|Updated on:||Dec 1, 2016|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
ItemForge Andorid App Summary
Joe Apicella is the developer of this ItemForge application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7138+ users of this app. The ItemForge app rating is currently 1.1.6.
It was last updated on Dec 1, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ItemForge for PC
Whats New In this ItemForge?
What’s new in 1.1.6:
– Fixed a crash caused when adding certain spells to staff as non-caster class Other
What’s new in 1.1.5:
– Fixed a crash caused when paladins, bards and other similar caster classes selected spell levels they shouldn’t have been able to access.
What’s new in 1.1.4:
– Fixed an issue with Exact Price calculator for rings, rods and wondrous items
What’s new in 1.1.3:
– Fixed a crash caused when material cost fields began with a decimal point
This concludes our article on ItemForge Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or ItemForge for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This ItemForge to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ItemForge and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the ItemForge. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ItemForge.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.