Islamic Dua is a form of prayer which is said by Muslims. It is a way to communicate with Allah and ask for his help. Dua can be said at any time, but Muslims usually say it during prayer.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Kids Islamic Dua for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Kids Islamic Dua For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Kids Islamic Dua for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Kids Islamic Dua.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Kids Islamic Dua on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Kids Islamic Dua and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Kids Islamic Dua on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Kids Islamic Dua On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Islamic Apps World|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Nov 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Kids Islamic Dua Andorid App Summary
The Kids Islamic Dua was developed by the popular developer agency named Islamic Apps World. They have the Kids Islamic Dua in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 11648 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Kids Islamic Dua latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 24, 2020 was the last date the Kids Islamic Dua was updated with new features. If you want to use the Kids Islamic Dua on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Kids Islamic Dua using the emulator later on.
Kids Islamic Dua App Overview and Details
Islamic Apps World presents an Islamic learning App for kids to read about daily life dua’s. Dua App (Supplications and Remembrances), its guide for Kids with audio recitation and colorful illustrations. And its Free to Download.
Kids Dua is a collection of all the Duas (prayer of supplication) that we do in our day to day life, with Arabic text audio, English translation and illustrations.
App provides you following features:
– Dua contents table
– Dua Arabic & English Translation
– Dua Voice
– Share Dua on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, G+ and other social networks.
App may contains Ads.
Features of Kids Islamic Dua for PC
– Dua content table with Arabic, English translation and illustrations
– Dua voice recitation
– Share dua on social media
Whats New In this Kids Islamic Dua?
* Regular app updates
* Bug fixes
We have created a fun and educational Kids Islamic Dua application to help children learn and recite the supplications found in the Quran. We hope that our little app will help your children learn more about Islam and improve their Islamic knowledge.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Kids Islamic Dua of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Kids Islamic Dua to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kids Islamic Dua and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kids Islamic Dua. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kids Islamic Dua.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.