Learning a new language can be daunting. But with the right tools, it can also be a fun and rewarding experience. This Korean vocab list is one such tool.
The Korean language is spoken by over 78 million people worldwide. It is the official language of South Korea, and one of two official languages of North Korea.
Korean is a language isolate, meaning that it doesn’t belong to any language family. It is thought to be related to the Altaic languages, but this has not been proven.
Korean is a difficult language to learn, but with a little perseverance, you can be speaking it like a pro in no time. The best way to learn Korean is to find a native
We will help you download the Korean Vocab for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Korean Vocab on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Korean Vocab on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Korean Vocab, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Korean Vocab, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Korean Vocab appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Korean Vocab by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Korean Vocab on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Korean Vocab On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Korean Vocab Andorid App Summary
GreenHill is the developer of the Korean Vocab, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Korean Vocab from them is 2022.04 with over 610687 users under the hood. With a 3.9 rating, the Korean Vocab is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Korean Vocab is Apr 1, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Korean Vocab on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Korean Vocab App Overview and Details
Korean vocab is a helpful tool to learn the Korean language and prepare for the TOPIK exam by studying TOPIK vocabulary. It contains a dictionary of over 8,000 words required for the exam across TOPIK I and II levels.
1.Provides a richer Korean database
2.Offers five-star types for favorite category.
3.Allow speak Korean voice included network voice or TTS voice.
4.Support user category to add words as well as provide editing.
5.Provides a function to display Korean or English only for remember.
6.Provide options for exam including time limitation, the number of questions, and testing types.
7.Extra score for daily study and completion of study project.
8.Allow to change the preference background picture.
9.Adjustable fonts and sounds.
10.Hyper-link loving online dictionary for each word.
11.Keep the location of last learning.
Features of Korean Vocab for PC
1. Rich Korean database
2. Favorite category with five-star types
3. Speak Korean voice included network voice or TTS voice
4. User category to add words as well as provide editing
5. Display Korean or English only for remember
6. Exam options including time limitation, the number of questions, and testing types
7. Extra score for daily study and completion of study project
8. Background picture preference adjustment
9. Font and sound adjustment
10. Hyperlinked online dictionary for each word
11. Location of last learning saved
Whats New In this Korean Vocab?
Bug fix for Android12
In conclusion, the Korean Vocab application is an excellent tool for learning Korean vocabulary. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make learning Korean vocabulary fun and effective. I highly recommend this application for anyone who is interested in learning Korean vocabulary.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Korean Vocab? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Korean Vocab to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Korean Vocab and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Korean Vocab. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Korean Vocab.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.