KrakAPI is a free and open source REST API for Kraków, Poland. It allows you to search for businesses, attractions, and other points of interest in Kraków, and provides detailed information about each one. KrakAPI is perfect for tourists and locals alike who want to explore everything Kraków has to offer.
This article is all about helping you get to know the KrakAPI for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||KrakAPI On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
KrakAPI Andorid App Summary
The KrakAPI was developed by the popular developer agency named MyOblade. They have the KrakAPI in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.6.5, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 9531 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With KrakAPI latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 30, 2022 was the last date the KrakAPI was updated with new features. If you want to use the KrakAPI on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the KrakAPI using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download KrakAPI For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the KrakAPI using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the KrakAPI on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for KrakAPI here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of KrakAPI for PC
1. easy-to-use interface
2. place orders (limit, market, stop-loss and take-profit)
3. trade with leverage
4. track orders
5. follow markets in real time
6. access data and advanced charts for each trading pair
7. read news from specialized press
8. trade all coins on kraken exchange platform
9. not an official application
10. monitor all coins on kraken exchange platform
KrakAPI App Overview and Details
KrakAPI allows to:
• Check your balance in one click
• Place your buy/sell orders (limit, market, stop-loss and take-profit)
• Trade with leverage (margin trading, open/close positions)
• Track your open/closed orders
• Follow markets in real time
• Access data and advanced charts for each trading pair (incl. ask/bid)
• Read news from specialized press (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoin and Blockchain)
With KrakAPI you will be able to trade and monitor all the coins from kraken exchange platform. KrakAPI is not an official application.
Whats New In this KrakAPI?
– Add following coins :
Alpha Venture DAO (ALPHA)
Arpa Chain ARPA
Boba Network (BOBA)
Celer Network (CELR)
Crust Shadow (CSM)
– Fix minor bugs
KrakAPI is a unique application that provides a variety of services for users. It is an excellent resource for businesses and individuals who need to find information about the city of Krakow. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the KrakAPI of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This KrakAPI to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KrakAPI and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the KrakAPI. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KrakAPI.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.