As a first time mom, I was nervous about breastfeeding. I didn’t know how to pump, how often to pump, or how much milk to expect. Thankfully, I found LactoLand. LactoLand is a pumping log that helps you track your pumping sessions and milk production. It’s easy to use and helps you stay organized. LactoLand also has a community of moms who are happy to offer support and advice. If you’re considering breastfeeding, I highly recommend using LactoLand.
This article is all about helping you get to know the LactoLand – Pumping log for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install LactoLand – Pumping log For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the LactoLand – Pumping log for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the LactoLand – Pumping log.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for LactoLand – Pumping log on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the LactoLand – Pumping log and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the LactoLand – Pumping log on your computer right away.
|App Name:||LactoLand – Pumping log On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Exclusive Pumping Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
LactoLand – Pumping log Andorid App Summary
The LactoLand – Pumping log was developed by the popular developer agency named Exclusive Pumping Apps. They have the LactoLand – Pumping log in the Parenting category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5323 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With LactoLand – Pumping log latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 1, 2022 was the last date the LactoLand – Pumping log was updated with new features. If you want to use the LactoLand – Pumping log on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the LactoLand – Pumping log using the emulator later on.
LactoLand – Pumping log App Overview and Details
Are You exclusive pumping mum? 🙂
LactoLand – Exclusive Pumping has lots of useful features:
1. pump log,
2. baby feeding log,
3. stash log.
Additionally You can flag:
1. breast pump type (for each session separately),
2. pumping method (standard, power pumping, 7-5-3),
3. milk, that You donate to milk bank or other mum,
Available summaries and visualizations:
1. daily, monthly and lifetime summaries,
2. daily charts for each type of log (pumping, stash and feeding),
3. summary, how much of frozen milk will expire within a month.
App database You can export any time to CSV file and send by email after watching a short ad.
We encourage You to buy a PRO version. You will get ad free app and additionally:
1. Notifications about incoming pumping session,
2. Possibility to import database from CSV file to the app,
3. Countdown to the end of pumping (it You want to set final date of pumping),
4. Countdown until the freezer is full,
5. Automatic database backup (exported file is automaticaly saved in phone’s memory).
If you like the app, please rate it!
I will be grateful for any opinion. Please share it by email: [email protected]
Find Us on Facebook @LactoLandKPI! English instruction is available in Album. Also we inform You about any changes in the app (in english).
Features of LactoLand – Pumping log for PC
1. Pumping log
2. Baby feeding log
3. Stash log
4. Breast pump type
5. Pumping method
6. Milk type
7. Donating milk
8. Summaries and visualizations
9. Database export
10. App rating
Whats New In this LactoLand – Pumping log?
From now on you can add session time!
In the LactoLand pumping log application, users can keep track of their breastfeeding or pumping schedules, milk production, and any issues they may be having. This application is a valuable resource for breastfeeding and pumping mothers, as it allows them to keep track of their progress and share information with other users. The LactoLand pumping log application is a helpful tool for mothers who are looking to increase their milk production and for mothers who are having any issues with breastfeeding or pumping.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the LactoLand – Pumping log of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This LactoLand – Pumping log to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LactoLand – Pumping log and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the LactoLand – Pumping log. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LactoLand – Pumping log.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.