Latitude and longitude are two coordinates that help identify a location on Earth. Latitude is a measure of how far north or south of the equator a location is, and is measured in degrees. Longitude is a measure of how far east or west of the prime meridian a location is, and is measured in degrees (or sometimes in time). Together, latitude and longitude can pinpoint any location on Earth.
So, you want to download the Latitude Longitude Convert for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Latitude Longitude Convert Andorid App Summary
The Latitude Longitude Convert is listed under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Latitude Longitude Convert is davb. The current version of Latitude Longitude Convert is null with a total user count of 239682 and an overall user rating of 4.1.
Mar 27, 2022 was the last date the Latitude Longitude Convert was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Latitude Longitude Convert For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Latitude Longitude Convert on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Latitude Longitude Convert to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Latitude Longitude Convert. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Latitude Longitude Convert on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Latitude Longitude Convert on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Latitude Longitude Convert On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Mar 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Latitude Longitude Convert App Overview and Details
A simple and effective GPS coordinates conversion app.
Converting latitude and longitude into degrees is now so easy ! Enter your coordinates and the conversion is done and already displayed.
Your one-stop app allows you to :
– Create a fav’ list
– Share coordinates
– Use the coordinates in Google maps to create a route.
Features of Latitude Longitude Convert for PC
1. Easily convert GPS coordinates into degrees.
2. Create a favorites list.
3. Share coordinates with others.
4. Use coordinates in Google Maps to create a route.
5. Simple and easy to use.
6. Quick conversion of coordinates.
7. Share your coordinates with ease.
8. Use the app for simple navigation.
9. Convert coordinates with just a few taps.
10. Quick and easy GPS coordinate conversion.
Whats New In this Latitude Longitude Convert?
Improve layout on small devices
Latitude and longitude are two important coordinates used to identify locations on Earth. Latitude is a measure of how far north or south of the equator a location is, and longitude is a measure of how far east or west of the prime meridian a location is. Latitude and longitude can be used together to pinpoint a location on a map. The Latitude Longitude Convert application allows users to easily convert between latitude and longitude coordinates.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Latitude Longitude Convert on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Latitude Longitude Convert to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Latitude Longitude Convert and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Latitude Longitude Convert. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Latitude Longitude Convert.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.