Lava is a platform game where you have to help the little firefighter to save the world from the burning lava. The firefighter has to run and jump over the obstacles and collect the water buckets to extinguish the fire.
The technical specifications of the Lava! – Hero Rescue for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Lava! – Hero Rescue Andorid App Summary
Lava! – Hero Rescue was developed by CShark and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Lava! – Hero Rescue from Google Play Store under the Puzzle category. The latest version of Lava! – Hero Rescue is 0.1 on Play store with total users of 8854. The Lava! – Hero Rescue app has a user rating of 2.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Lava! – Hero Rescue is Feb 3, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Lava! – Hero Rescue on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Lava! – Hero Rescue For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Lava! – Hero Rescue using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Lava! – Hero Rescue on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Lava! – Hero Rescue here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Lava! – Hero Rescue On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Lava! – Hero Rescue for PC
Lava! – Hero Rescue App Overview and Details
If you read this then you are probably craving for riddles! Interesting levels, different swords, traps and much more in our game. Download and play now!
Whats New In this Lava! – Hero Rescue?
First release 0.1
Lava! is an iPhone application that allows users to virtually rescue people from burning buildings. The app is designed to provide a realistic experience, allowing users to navigate through burning buildings, save people, and put out fires. Lava! has been praised for its realistic graphics and its ability to provide an adrenaline rush.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Lava! – Hero Rescue on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Lava! – Hero Rescue to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lava! – Hero Rescue and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lava! – Hero Rescue. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lava! – Hero Rescue.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.