The LDS Reading Chart is a helpful tool for LDS members to read the scriptures daily. The chart outlines a plan for reading the scriptures from the Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price. The chart also includes a suggested schedule for reading the scriptures each day.
The latest LDS Reading Chart for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
LDS Reading Chart Andorid App Summary
Alacran Software has developed the LDS Reading Chart for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, LDS Reading Chart has got over 52624+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.8 rating and the latest version of it is 2.5
The latest update of LDS Reading Chart is Mar 11, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
LDS Reading Chart App Overview and Details
This reading chart helps you keep track of your progress as you read the scriptures. After you read a chapter just click on the corresponding chapter box on the chart so that you will always know where you are. This is great for tracking your reading goals.
You can also setup a daily reminder so that you don’t forget to read your scriptures each day.
* Optional daily reminder.
* Customizable colors.
* Auto scrolls to current chapter check box.
* Progress bar tracks your percentage complete.
– The Book of Mormon
– The Doctrine and Covenants
– The Pearl of Great Price
– The New Testament
– The Old Testament
* In app upgrade to remove ads.
Partial translations for: Spanish, German, Italian, French, and Portuguese.
We’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions, just send us an email at [email protected]
You can also find us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/AlacranSoftware
Features of LDS Reading Chart for PC
1. Keep track of your scripture reading progress.
2. Color customizable.
3. Auto scrolls to current chapter check box.
4. Progress bar tracks your percentage complete.
5. Includes The Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price, New Testament, and Old Testament.
6. Partial translations for Spanish, German, Italian, French, and Portuguese.
7. In app upgrade to remove ads.
8. Facebook page.
9. Feedback and suggestions email.
10. Software company website.
Install “LDS Reading Chart” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the LDS Reading Chart on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the LDS Reading Chart app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install LDS Reading Chart.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||LDS Reading Chart On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alacran Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 11, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this LDS Reading Chart?
-Partial translations for Hindi and Filipino.
-Bug and stability improvements.
-Reduced download size.
After using the LDS Reading Chart for a few months, I have found that it is a very helpful tool. It has helped me to be more organized and to track my progress. I have also found that it has helped me to read more scriptures each day. I am grateful for the creators of this application and for the blessings that it has brought to my life.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the LDS Reading Chart for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This LDS Reading Chart to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LDS Reading Chart and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the LDS Reading Chart. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LDS Reading Chart.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.