Nyanja is one of the most commonly spoken languages in Malawi. It is a Bantu language that is also spoken in Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Mozambique. There is a growing interest in learning Nyanja as it is a gateway to other Bantu languages. Although there is no shortage of Nyanja language materials online, there is a lack of quality offline resources. This course is designed to fill that gap. It is a comprehensive introduction to Nyanja that covers all the basics of the language. The course is suitable for both beginners and advanced learners.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Learn Nyanja offline for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Learn Nyanja offline For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Learn Nyanja offline on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Learn Nyanja offline, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Learn Nyanja offline app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Learn Nyanja offline Andorid App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, Learn Nyanja offline has over 11307 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Gochi has developed the Learn Nyanja offline and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.5.
Until this latest version, Learn Nyanja offline has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Jul 10, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Learn Nyanja offline on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Learn Nyanja offline On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Learn Nyanja offline for PC
– Contains over hundreds of commonly-used Bemba phrases and vocabularies for travellers and beginners
– Nyanja (chinyanja), also known as Chewa is a Bantu language spoken in much of Southern, Southeast and East Africa, namely the countries of Malawi and Zimbabwe, where it is an official language and Mozambique and Zambia where it is a recognised minority language
Learn Nyanja offline App Overview and Details
Contains over hundreds of commonly-used Bemba phrases and vocabularies for travellers and beginners
Nyanja (chinyanja), also known as Chewa is a Bantu language spoken in much of Southern, Southeast and East Africa, namely the countries of Malawi and Zimbabwe, where it is an official language and Mozambique and Zambia where it is a recognised minority language
Whats New In this Learn Nyanja offline?
Learn Nyanja is an offline application that helps users learn the Nyanja language. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It provides users with a variety of learning materials, including flashcards, quizzes, and articles. Additionally, the app offers users the opportunity to practice their Nyanja language skills with other learners.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Learn Nyanja offline of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Learn Nyanja offline to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Learn Nyanja offline and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Learn Nyanja offline. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Learn Nyanja offline.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.