If you’re looking for an interesting and unique way to learn Swahili, look no further than LingQ. LingQ is a language learning platform that makes it easy and fun to learn new languages. With LingQ, you can learn Swahili by reading and listening to articles and podcasts from native speakers. You can also practice your Swahili by speaking with other learners on the LingQ platform. With LingQ, you’ll be able to learn Swahili in no time!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Learn Swahili with Ling for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Learn Swahili with Ling For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Learn Swahili with Ling on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Learn Swahili with Ling using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Learn Swahili with Ling so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Learn Swahili with Ling on your computer.
|App Name:||Learn Swahili with Ling On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simya Solutions Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Learn Swahili with Ling Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Learn Swahili with Ling in the Education category. You can download and install Learn Swahili with Ling on your Android phone from there. Simya Solutions Ltd. is the developer of Learn Swahili with Ling who made this app.
3.6.9 is the latest version of Learn Swahili with Ling that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 28515. Plus, you’ll see that Learn Swahili with Ling has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of Learn Swahili with Ling, which is Jun 14, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Learn Swahili with Ling on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Learn Swahili with Ling for PC
by experienced Swahili language teachers
Learn Swahili with Ling App Overview and Details
Learn Swahili with Ling in just 10 minutes a day!
DOWNLOAD FREE – LEARN WITH GAMES – SPEAK WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS
Our free Swahili language learning app is designed to make learning Swahili as easy and as fun as possible! Using a variety of mini-games and interactive learning techniques, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the Swahili language using just your smartphone!
Whether you’re a complete beginner hoping to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn even more advanced Swahili phrases, or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
Traditional Swahili language lessons can be tedious and dull. At Ling, we’ve made the learning process fun by using puzzles, games, challenges, and quizzes to teach you how to read, write, speak, and understand Swahili!
OUR Swahili COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
– Flashcards to test your knowledge
– Quizzes to track your progress
– AI chatbot to practice daily conversations
– Speaking exercises to improve your pronunciation
– Finger tracing via your smartphone screen to become familiar with writing
– Match pictures with the corresponding word
– Put sentences into the correct order
– Complete the unfinished sentence
… And much, much more!
With so many mini-games, challenges, quizzes, and puzzles to teach you Swahili, you’ll have hours of fun learning a new language. It won’t even feel like learning at all!
KEY FEATURES OF LING
– User-friendly interface
– Easy to navigate
– Lessons cover the four aspects of the language (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
– Courses for all fluency levels, from absolute beginner to advanced
– Mini-games, flashcards, challenges, and interactive games to help you learn faster and more effectively
– All courses were created with the help of native speakers of each language
– Learn helpful grammar tips while playing fun, interactive games
– Learn how to write the alphabet with cutting-edge finger tracing technology
– Learn how to speak about a variety of different topics
Ling is available for 60+ different languages:
Learn Afrikaans, Learn Albanian, Learn Arabic, Learn Armenian, Learn Bengali, Learn Bosnian, Learn Bulgarian, Learn Burmese, Learn Cantonese, Learn Chinese, Learn Croatian, Learn Czech, Learn Danish, Learn Dutch, Learn English, Learn Estonian, Learn Finnish, Learn French, Learn Georgian, Learn German, Learn Greek, Learn Hebrew, Learn Hindi, Learn Hungarian, Learn Indonesian, Learn Irish, Learn Italian, Learn Japanese, Learn Kannada, Learn Khmer, Learn Korean, Learn Lao, Learn Latvian, Learn Lithuanian, Learn Malayalam, Learn Malaysian, Learn Marathi, Learn Mongolian, Learn Nepali, Learn Norwegian, Learn Persian, Learn Polish, Learn Portuguese, Learn Punjabi, Learn Romanian, Learn Russian, Learn Serbian, Learn Slovak, Learn Slovenian, Learn Spanish, Learn Swahili, Learn Swedish, Learn Tagalog, Learn Tamil, Learn Telugu, Learn Thai, Learn Turkish, Learn Ukrainian, Learn Urdu, Learn Vietnamese
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected] Have fun learning!
Whats New In this Learn Swahili with Ling?
Have you been waiting? Here are the latest updates, fresh out of the box.
– Minor Bug fix
– UI & UX improvements
Found anything suspicious? Who you gonna call? Contact us here: [email protected]
Have fun learning with Ling!
Ling’s Learn Swahili with Ling application is a great way to learn Swahili. The app is easy to use and includes many great features. The app’s lessons are well-organized and thorough. The audio and text are both clear and easy to understand. The lessons are fun and engaging, and the quiz feature helps to reinforce the material. Overall, Ling’s Learn Swahili with Ling application is an excellent way to learn Swahili.
That’s it! That’s how you download Learn Swahili with Ling on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Learn Swahili with Ling to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Learn Swahili with Ling and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Learn Swahili with Ling. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Learn Swahili with Ling.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.