Lighthouse Christian Center is a church located in the heart of downtown Denver, Colorado. The church was founded in 1997 by Pastor Rick and Denise Carrico. The church has a rich history of outreach and service to the community. The church is a non-denominational, Bible-based church that believes in the Bible as the authoritative source for faith and practice. Lighthouse Christian Center is a family-friendly church with a rich worship and teaching ministry. The church has a strong focus on discipleship and outreach. The church is also involved in various ministries in the Denver community, such as homeless outreach, prison ministry, and food pantry.
The latest Lighthouse Christian Center for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Lighthouse Christian Center Andorid App Summary
Subsplash Inc has developed the Lighthouse Christian Center for Android. You can find it under the Lifestyle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Lighthouse Christian Center has got over 897+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 5.20.4
The latest update of Lighthouse Christian Center is Aug 3, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Lighthouse Christian Center App Overview and Details
Welcome to the official Lighthouse app.
From sermon videos to event calendars you can check out all kinds of content that will help you plug into the life of Lighthouse Christian Center.
For more information about Lighthouse Christian Center, please visit: www.lighthousehome.org
The Lighthouse app with developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
Features of Lighthouse Christian Center for PC
1. View sermon videos
2. View event calendars
3. Explore content related to Lighthouse Christian Center
4. Connect with Lighthouse Christian Center online
5. Share content with others
6. Receive notifications about upcoming events
7. Download content for offline viewing
8. Manage preferences for content notifications
9. Access support resources
10. Connect with other app users
Install “Lighthouse Christian Center” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Lighthouse Christian Center on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Lighthouse Christian Center on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Lighthouse Christian Center and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Lighthouse Christian Center as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Lighthouse Christian Center On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Subsplash Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Lighthouse Christian Center?
– Search and filter Groups through an improved “Discover” page found in Messaging
– Misc. bug fixes and improvements
I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the Lighthouse Christian Center community. This church has played a significant role in my spiritual growth, and I have found a home here. I am excited to continue my journey with this church, and I am committed to living out its values and mission. I am grateful for the support and love that I have received from the Lighthouse Christian Center family, and I am committed to serving others.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Lighthouse Christian Center for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Lighthouse Christian Center to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lighthouse Christian Center and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lighthouse Christian Center. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lighthouse Christian Center.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.