A logarithm (from logarithmus, from ancient Greek: λογαριθμός, from λόγος, meaning “ratio” and ἄρθμησις, meaning “calculation”) is a mathematical function that is used to describe the rate of change of a quantity over time. It is the inverse of the exponential function. The logarithm of a number is the power to which a given base must be raised to produce that number. For example, the base 10 logarithm of 1000 is 3, because 103 = 1000.
The technical specifications of the Logarithm for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Logarithm Andorid App Summary
Logarithm was developed by Hernan Manuel and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Logarithm from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Logarithm is 1.0.6 on Play store with total users of 47436. The Logarithm app has a user rating of 3.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Logarithm is Nov 7, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Logarithm on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Logarithm For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Logarithm using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Logarithm on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Logarithm here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Logarithm On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hernan Manuel|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Logarithm for PC
Logarithm App Overview and Details
Theory, examples, practice and a simple calculator to learn logarithms.
Whats New In this Logarithm?
Fixed some minor bugs
Logarithms are a valuable tool for solving mathematical problems. They are especially useful for solving problems that involve exponential functions. In addition, logarithms can be used to solve problems in physics and engineering.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Logarithm on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Logarithm to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Logarithm and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Logarithm. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Logarithm.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.