Maple is an online doctor service that offers 24/7 access to doctors for all your medical needs. From general check-ups to urgent care, Maple has you covered. With Maple, you can see a doctor anytime, anywhere.
The technical specifications of the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors Andorid App Summary
Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors was developed by Maple Corporation and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors is 4.8.7 on Play store with total users of 489035. The Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors is May 31, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Maple Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors for PC
1. Maple connects you to licensed Canadian doctors and healthcare practitioners any time of day, 24/7.
2. Visits start at $49.
3. You can choose to have your visit either over text, audio, or video on our secure platform.
4. Visits may be covered by your benefits plan.
5. The doctor will review your request and respond to you in minutes.
6. Full medical consultations including diagnosis and prescriptions are available for residents of, or visitors to, all Canadian provinces.
7. With Maple, you have access to specialist healthcare providers at your fingertips.
8. You can chat with dermatologists, mental health experts, endocrinologists, sleep therapists, naturopathic doctors, and many others.
9. Payment is required if you don’t have employer/insurer coverage.
10. Your health data is always private and secure.
Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors App Overview and Details
Maple connects you to licensed Canadian doctors and healthcare practitioners any time of day, 24/7. Visits start at $49. Download the app and chat with a provider with the tap of a button. You can choose to have your visit either over text, audio, or video on our secure platform. Visits may be covered by your benefits plan.
Using Maple is easy! Here’s how it works:
1. Open the app and click on the “See the doctor now” button.
2. You’ll be quickly matched with a Canadian licensed doctor.
3. Enter your symptoms or a description of your request.
4. Payment is required if you don’t have employer/insurer coverage.
5. The doctor will review your request and respond to you in minutes.
Full medical consultations including diagnosis and prescriptions are available for residents of, or visitors to, all Canadian provinces.
– Receive prescriptions or sick notes digitally.
– Prescriptions are automatically sent to a pharmacy, or you can choose free delivery.
– Your health data is always private and secure.
– Only you and your doctor have access to your Maple consultations records.
Our doctors can help with a variety of medical issues including, but not limited to:
– Urinary tract infections
– Sexual health – e.g. STD advice/treatment
– Erectile dysfunction
– Prescription renewals
– Eye infections/strep throat/sinus infections
– Stomach flu
– Mental health – depression/anxiety
– Birth control prescriptions
– Sick notes for work
All of our doctors are Canadian licensed and practice family or emergency medicine in Canada. Each physician is passionate about delivering outstanding healthcare, and serving our communities in new and innovative ways so that you can get better, faster!
It doesn’t stop there — with Maple, you have access to specialist healthcare providers at your fingertips. You can chat with dermatologists, mental health experts, endocrinologists, sleep therapists, naturopathic doctors, and many others. Simply sign in and request the type of provider you’d like to connect with. Why wait any longer?
Don’t forget to rate your experience and provide feedback — this will help us keep improving our services for you!
Whats New In this Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors?
We added support for optionally adding your preferred name, which allows our doctors and healthcare providers to address you with the name you are most comfortable using.
We want to hear from you! Send your thoughts, questions, and suggestions to [email protected]
Maple is an amazing application that provides users with access to doctors 24/7. The application is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. I highly recommend Maple for anyone who is looking for easy and convenient access to doctors.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Maple – 24/7 Online Doctors.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.