In this article, we will show you how to download Minesweeper Classic For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Minesweeper Classic technical specifications first.
Minesweeper Classic Andorid App Summary
Maple Media is the developer of this Minesweeper Classic application. It is listed under the Puzzle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 395449+ users of this app. The Minesweeper Classic app rating is currently 3.2.10.
It was last updated on Sep 11, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Minesweeper Classic for PC
|App Name:||Minesweeper Classic On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Maple Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 11, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Minesweeper Classic For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Minesweeper Classic on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Minesweeper Classic and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Minesweeper Classic andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Minesweeper Classic App Overview and Details
Minesweeper is a logic game where mines are hidden in a grid of squares. Your goal is to open all safe squares in the quickest time possible!
Minesweeper offers a classic blue theme and a lot of additional features. Check out the World Leaderboards to see how you stack up against other Minesweeper players around the world! Unlock special Minesweeper achievements throughout the game as you play. The more you play Minesweeper, the more achievements you will unlock!
Minesweeper offers various levels of difficulties (Noob, Beginner, Intermediate, Expert, Custom) to keep you entertained for hours. If you are new to Minesweeper, click the “Help” menu to learn how to play! Progress your way through Minesweeper to become an expert amongst your friends.
➤ Original Blue Minesweeper Theme
* Enjoy Minesweeper, the classic game of the 90’s!
➤ 4 Levels of Difficulty
* Noob: 8 mines
* Beginner: 15 mines
* Intermediate: 40 mines
* Expert: 99 mines
➤ CUSTOM Level
* Create your own minefields!
* Define width, height and number of mines
➤ Touch to Reveal, Flag, or Mark
* Touch to reveal mines
* Long touch cells to flag or mark them
* Move on board to use zoom window
➤ Track Best Times
* Local best times to track your own progress
* Beat your own best times!
➤ Learn How to Play
* New to the game? Check out the Help menu to learn how to play Minesweeper!
➤ Other Features
★ Compete against other players in the World Leaderboards
★ Earn Achievements as you play!
* Preferences menu allows you to customize the Minesweeper
* Google Play Games integration
Thanks for downloading Minesweeper! For fast and friendly support, please email us at [email protected]
Whats New In this Minesweeper Classic?
Here’s a quick new update for Minesweeper!
In this release you’ll see:
– Small but significant changes for app optimization
– Minor bug fixes for improved stability
Thanks for playing Minesweeper! If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at [email protected]
This concludes our article on Minesweeper Classic Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Minesweeper Classic for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Minesweeper Classic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Minesweeper Classic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Minesweeper Classic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Minesweeper Classic.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.