MTG Builder is an online deck builder for Magic: The Gathering. It allows you to create and save decks, as well as share them with others. You can also import decks from other users, or from the internet.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the MTG Builder For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
MTG Builder App Overview and Details
MTG Builder App Overview and Details
MTG Builder is an unofficial support application for Magic: The Gathering.
You can use functions such as card search, deck management, deck list output for MTG Arena, and deck registration sheet output.
Card images, deck lists including those for MTG Arena and deck registration sheets can be shared with friends using the share function to attach and send to SNS, e-mail, etc.
You can use to adjust the deck for the tournament.
If you have any problems, please contact the e-mail of the developer.
E-mail: [email protected]
Twitter : https://twitter.com/BuilderMtg
Overview of MTG Builder
・ Card search screen
– Easy card search by basic parameters such as card name, oracle, format, card set, color, mana cost, type, rarity, power and toughness
– Card image download function for each card set
・ Deck list screen
– Deck test function
– Shield deck construction function
– Format selection (Manage decks for each format)
– Add new deck, delete deck, duplicate deck, change deck image
– Deck import fuction
– MTG Arena deck list output, share function
– Output and share of deck registration sheets used in official tournaments such as Grand Prix
– Deck list display function, share function
– .txt, .dec, .mwDeck, .cod format text file output function
・ Deck editing screen
– Switch between mainboard area and sideboard area
– Drag and drop a card from the card list at the top of the screen to add a card to the deck
– Drag and drop a card from the deck display screen to the card list to delete the card from the deck
・ Option screen
– English, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish language settings can be switched.
– The card image of the selected language is displayed
Download & Install MTG Builder For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the MTG Builder on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the MTG Builder on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired MTG Builder result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the MTG Builder will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the MTG Builder with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the MTG Builder on your PC.
|App Name:||MTG Builder On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
MTG Builder Andorid App Summary
SASAQ is the developer of this MTG Builder application. It is listed under the Card category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 11233+ users of this app. The MTG Builder app rating is currently 1.4.5.
It was last updated on Aug 11, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of MTG Builder for PC
1. An unofficial support application for Magic: The Gathering that allows for card search, deck management, and deck list output for MTG Arena.
2. Allows for the sharing of card images, deck lists, and deck registration sheets with friends.
3. Contains a deck test function.
4. Contains a format selection function to manage decks for each format.
5. Contains an import function to import decks from other applications.
6. Contains an output function to output MTG Arena deck lists.
7. Contains an output function to output deck registration sheets used in official tournaments.
8. Contains a deck list display function.
9. Contains a text file output function in multiple formats.
10. Contains a language setting function.
Whats New In this MTG Builder?
・Added the ability to hold deck candidate cards
MTG Builder has been a great application for me to build my Magic the Gathering decks. I have been able to try out different combinations of cards and see how they work together. The best part is that I can save my decks and come back to them later, which is really helpful when I am trying to come up with new ideas.
This concludes our article on MTG Builder Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or MTG Builder for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This MTG Builder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MTG Builder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the MTG Builder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MTG Builder.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.