Munzee is an augmented reality game that has players capturing and deploying virtual QR codes all over the world. Munzees can be found anywhere, and can be captured by anyone with the app. The game is free to play and can be enjoyed by all ages.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Munzee for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Munzee For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Munzee on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Munzee, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Munzee app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Munzee Andorid App Summary
Under the Adventure category on Google Play store, Munzee has over 158515 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Freeze Tag Games has developed the Munzee and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.1.140.
Until this latest version, Munzee has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.5. This latest version was last updated on Aug 12, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Munzee on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Munzee On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Freeze Tag Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Munzee for PC
-Discover millions of munzees hidden around the world
-Capture virtual munzees in addition to physical munzees
-Distinguish between physical and virtual munzees
-Use the built in maps, compass and descriptive clues
-Send and receive messages from other Munzee players
-Gather together in special Munzee events
-Earn badges for achievements
-Grow the map and establish your place on the worldwide leaderboard
-Play in additional languages
Munzee App Overview and Details
Are you looking for adventure? Play Munzee! Millions of munzees are hidden around the world in plain sight… just waiting for you to discover.
Unlike other location-based hunting games, Munzee treasures are both physical (small stickers) and virtual (a GPS point) items hidden in the real world. So you can hunt for munzee QR code stickers on a lamp post, or capture a virtual mythological creature like a Pegasus. In our NEW Munzee app, you can easily distinguish between physical munzees with square icons and virtual munzees with round pin shapes. The built in maps, compass and descriptive clues will help you start “capping” today!
The best part about playing Munzee is the people you’ll meet along the way. You can send and receive messages from other Munzee players in the app. All over the world, thousands of Munzee players gather together in special Munzee events to score points, earn unique collectibles and share their Munzee adventures. Check the Munzee calendar for events near you!
And did we mention badges? As you progress in the game, hundreds of badges are yours for the taking. Can you join “The Millionaire’s Club” by earning a million points? How about becoming a “Historian” by capturing 75 different types of Munzees? There’s a badge for every achievement you can think of!
As you capture Munzees and deploy your own, you grow the map and establish your place on the worldwide leaderboard. So don’t just sit there- combine technology with real world gaming and discover a whole new world!
*NEW* Introducing an all new virtual currency and in-app store where you can buy special packs, boosters and goodies to help you get a jump start in the game! Use the Zeds earned by capturing rare types to purchase and deploy your own Munzees on the map for other players to find.
*NEW* Now available to play in additional languages, including German, Dutch, Hungarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Portuguese, Russian and Lithuanian!
– Find and scan hidden QR code game pieces in the real world
– Capture virtual game pieces by being within a certain range
– Discover and collect hundreds of unique munzee types
– Grow the map by hiding your own munzees for players to find
– Earn points to compete with players globally on the leaderboard
– Unlock badges by completing achievement goals
– Join a clan to participate in monthly Clan War battles
– Coordinate with friends using an in-game chat system
– Sync with Apple Health, Google Fit, Fitbit or Garmin to track your steps and achieve fitness goals
– Attend local player hosted events for exclusive badges and bonus points
– Apply filters to help locate certain munzees on the map
– Use boosters to increase the amount of points earned
– Upload fun photos to munzees found and save the memory
– Upgrade to a Premium Membership to unlock extra features and goodies
Visit our blog for weekly announcements about new munzee specials, gameplay updates and more: https://www.munzeeblog.com/category/announcements/
Discover which Munzee types you can find in-game: https://www.munzee.com/types/
Find local Munzee events near you: https://calendar.munzee.com/
Follow Munzee on social media:
Tweets by Munzee
Whats New In this Munzee?
– Additional GPS plugin updates
Munzee is a location-based scavenger hunt game that rewards players for exploring the world around them. With Munzee, players can collect points by capturing and deploying virtual badges at physical locations around the globe. Munzee is the perfect game for players of all ages and interests, and is perfect for players who want to get out and explore their local community.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Munzee of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Munzee to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Munzee and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Munzee. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Munzee.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.