Muqtaçar al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) is a Persian poet and mystic who was born in the city of Shiraz in southern Iran in the late thirteenth century. Little is known about his life, but it is known that he was deeply influenced by the works of the great Persian poets Hafiz and Saadi. Al-Akhdari’s poetry is characterized by its simplicity and directness, and his poems often express his love for God and his longing for spiritual union with Him.
In this article, we will show you how to download Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) technical specifications first.
Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) Andorid App Summary
DMFL Dahira Cap is the developer of this Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 114074+ users of this app. The Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) app rating is currently 1.1.
It was last updated on Nov 18, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) for PC
1. Introduction to the book on Islamic worship according to the Malikite school.
2. Purity and ablution.
3. The Great Ablution.
4. Dry Ablution.
5. Menstruation and lochia.
7. Posture and making up for prayers missed.
8. Prayers forgotten due to distractions.
|App Name:||Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||DMFL Dahira Cap|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Nov 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMuqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) running on your computer.
Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) App Overview and Details
(Abrégé sur l’adoration selon l’école malikite)
-La Pureté et l’Ablution
-La Grande Ablution
-Menstrues et Lochies
-Attitudes et Rattrapage des Prières
-Oublis dans la Prière.
Whats New In this Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari)?
Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari Fil-Ibâdât
Abrégé sur l’adoration selon l’école malikite
Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) is an Iraqi artist who is known for his unique and intricate paintings. He was born in Baghdad in 1967 and has been painting since he was a teenager. His work has been exhibited in Iraq, Europe, and the United States, and he is considered one of the most important artists working in Iraq today.
This concludes our article on Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Muqtaçar Al-Akhdari (Lakhdari).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.