Hi, my name is ________ and I am a music editor. I have been working as a music editor for _____ years. I specialize in _____ type of music. I am very passionate about music and I love working with it. I am very good at what I do and I am always looking for new opportunities to work with music.
So, you want to download the Music Editor for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Music Editor Andorid App Summary
The Music Editor is listed under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Music Editor is Pony Mobile. The current version of Music Editor is 6.4.0 with a total user count of 9298304 and an overall user rating of 4.1.
Aug 15, 2022 was the last date the Music Editor was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Music Editor For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Music Editor on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Music Editor to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Music Editor. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Music Editor on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Music Editor on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Music Editor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pony Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Music Editor App Overview and Details
Music Editor is a very useful Audio Editor, MP3 Cutter, Ringtone Maker, Song Editor.
With Music Editor, you can cut out a certain part of music as a ringtone, alarm tone, and notification tone.
In addition to trim audio feature, you can also use Music Editor to connect multiple audio files into one, convert audio formats, convert video to audio, compress the quality of audio, and edit audio metadata, you can also change the volume level of the audio, and more.
The most powerful and complete MP3 Editor, It has all the features you would ever want in a Music Editor.
The main features of the Audio Editor:
– Trim Audio: Crop a part of the audio as a ringtone, alarm, and notification tone.
– Merge Audio: Connect multiple audio files into one.
– Convert Audio: Change one music format to another, such as: AAC to MP3, M4A to MP3, MP3 to WAV and so on.
– My Creations: All processed audio files will be displayed here, you can re-edit, delete or share them.
– Mix Audio: You can mix two music into one, and you can also adjust the volume level of the music.
– Compress Audio: You can compress audio by changing the channel, sample rate and bit rate.
– Tag Editor: You can change metadata of audio, such as: title, album, composer, year, and cover.
– Split Audio: If you need to split an audio into two parts, you can use this feature.
– Reverse Audio: Reverse the audio and plays it in reverse.
– Speed Editor: Edit audio speed, fast forward, slow down.
– Remove Part: Remove a part of the audio.
– Mute Part: Part of the audio can be muted.
– Volume Booster：You can change the volume level of audio.
With just the best Music Editing tool, you can do all of the above, and it’s completely free, It’s an excellent Audio Editor.
We welcome feedback if you have any suggestions or problems with the app, contact us at: [email protected], We always try to upgrade to give you the best MP3 Cutter and Audio Editor and the best Music Editing tool.
Download this Music Audio Editor app to experience best Audio Editing features.
Features of Music Editor for PC
1. Trim Audio: Cut out a certain part of music as a ringtone, alarm tone, and notification tone.
2. Merge Audio: Connect multiple audio files into one.
3. Convert Audio: Change one music format to another, such as: AAC to MP3, M4A to MP3, MP3 to WAV and so on.
4. My Creations: All processed audio files will be displayed here, you can re-edit, delete or share them.
5. Mix Audio: You can mix two music into one, and you can also adjust the volume level of the music.
6. Compress Audio: You can compress audio by changing the channel, sample rate and bit rate.
7. Tag Editor: You can change metadata of audio, such as: title, album, composer, year, and cover.
8. Split Audio: If you need to split an audio into two parts, you can use this feature.
9. Reverse Audio: Reverse the audio and plays it in reverse.
10. Speed Editor: Edit audio speed, fast forward, slow down.
Whats New In this Music Editor?
1. Fix bugs.
2. Fix crashes.
Music Editor is a great application for music lovers and musicians. It has all the features you need to create, edit, and listen to music. The user interface is easy to use and the application is very stable. I highly recommend Music Editor to anyone who wants to create or edit music.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Music Editor on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Music Editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Music Editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Music Editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Music Editor.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.