Nowadays, music is an inseparable part of our lives. We listen to it while we are working, driving or just relaxing. There are all sorts of music players on the market, both free and paid. Some are very basic and just play the music stored on your device, while others have a lot of features, such as equalizers, sleep timers, and more.
If you are looking for a music player with all the bells and whistles, then you should check out Music Player. It is a free and highly customizable player that has everything you could possibly want. It has a built-in equalizer, support for all popular formats, a sleep timer, and more. It is also very easy to use,
The technical specifications of the Music Player for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Music Player Andorid App Summary
Music Player was developed by InnovTech and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Music Player from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Music Player is 1.0.6 on Play store with total users of 5522883. The Music Player app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Music Player is Jan 13, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Music Player on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Music Player For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Music Player using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Music Player on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Music Player here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Music Player On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jan 13, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Features of Music Player for PC
1. Music player with elegant design
2. MP3 Cutter to create ringtones
3. 5 band equalizer
4. Ringtone maker
5. Lock screen access to player controls
6. Music player notification
7. Support for all common audio formats
8. Tag based and folder based navigation
9. Supports android playlists
10. Instant playback for OGG and FLAC and Replay Gain support
Music Player App Overview and Details
MP3 Player is an elegant yet simple music player. You can create ringtones from your songs using our MP3 Cutter tool.
* Music Player
* MP3 cutter
* 5 band equalizer
* Ringtone maker
* Lock screen access to player controls
* Music player notification
* Support for all common audio formats
* Tag based and folder based navigation
* Supports android playlists
* Instant playback for OGG and FLAC and Replay Gain support
Whats New In this Music Player?
After using the Music Player for a while, I have found that it is a very useful application. It has a lot of features that I like, such as the ability to create playlists and the option to repeat songs. I also appreciate the fact that the application is very user-friendly. Overall, I am very happy with the Music Player and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good music application.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Music Player on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Music Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Music Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Music Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Music Player.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.