Myrtle Hill Cemetery is a beautiful and historic cemetery located in Clinton, Iowa. Established in 1859, Myrtle Hill is the oldest cemetery in Clinton and is full of history and beauty. The cemetery is home to the graves of many notable Clinton residents, as well as veterans of every American war. The cemetery is also home to a beautiful rose garden, and is a popular spot for weddings and other special events.
In this article, we will show you how to download Myrtle Hill Cemetery For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Myrtle Hill Cemetery technical specifications first.
Myrtle Hill Cemetery Andorid App Summary
Populace, Inc is the developer of this Myrtle Hill Cemetery application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 381+ users of this app. The Myrtle Hill Cemetery app rating is currently 1.0.4.
It was last updated on Feb 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Myrtle Hill Cemetery for PC
1. An interactive mobile app with a voice narrated and GPS enabled tour of the cemetery.
2. The cemetery offers a spectacular view of downtown Rome and the surrounding region.
3. The cemetery is home to hundreds of Civil War soldiers and Veterans Plaza.
4. The cemetery has a First Lady of the United States and thousands of stories from Rome’s founding in 1834 to today.
5. The cemetery is a great place to visit for the historic, surreal and quintessential southern experience.
6. Guests are recommended to park in the public parking lot located at the intersection of Branham Ave and S. Broad St.
7. There is street parking along Myrtle St. as well.
8. Please be respectful to others when visiting the cemetery.
9. The Greater Rome Convention & Visitors Bureau and the City of Rome are not liable for any injuries or issues arising from the use of the app.
10. The cemetery is an outdoor art gallery, history museum and botanical garden.
|App Name:||Myrtle Hill Cemetery On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Populace, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Feb 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Myrtle Hill Cemetery For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Myrtle Hill Cemetery on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Myrtle Hill Cemetery on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMyrtle Hill Cemetery in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Myrtle Hill Cemetery on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Myrtle Hill Cemetery running on your computer.
Myrtle Hill Cemetery App Overview and Details
One of the most beautiful cemeteries in the nation sits atop Myrtle Hill in Rome, GA at the confluence of the Etowah and Oostanaula Rivers. Offering an unimpeded view of downtown Rome, Georgia and the surrounding region, the cemetery boasts spectacular vistas and historic significance which combine to make it one of the most unique in the world. Throughout the six terraces of the hill are hundreds of Civil War soldiers, Veteran’s Plaza, a First Lady of the United States, and thousands of stories from Rome’s founding in 1834 to today. If you are looking for the historic, surreal, quintessential southern cemetery, Myrtle Hill holds a place for you.
This interactive mobile app will take you on a voice narrated, GPS enabled tour of the cemetery with historic photos and intriguing stories.
PLANNING YOUR TOUR:
Welcome to Myrtle Hill Cemetery. Cemeteries are outdoor art galleries, history museums and botanical gardens. We hope you enjoy your visit to Rome’s most tangible link to the past.
This tour will take you approximately two hours and will require walking and climbing steps, please wear comfortable shoes and bring water! There are no public restrooms or facilities within the Cemetery.
It is recommended that guests park in the public parking lot located at the intersection of Branham Ave and S. Broad St. However there is street parking along Myrtle St as well.
Please be respectful to others as this is still an active cemetery.
The Greater Rome Convention & Visitors Bureau and the City of Rome are not liable for any injuries or issues arising from the use of this app.
Whats New In this Myrtle Hill Cemetery?
The Myrtle Hill Cemetery is a historic site that is rich in history. The cemetery is the final resting place for many notable people, including two U.S. presidents. The cemetery is also home to a number of beautiful and historic monuments. I am pleased to be able to apply for a grant to help preserve this important site.
This concludes our article on Myrtle Hill Cemetery Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Myrtle Hill Cemetery for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Myrtle Hill Cemetery to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Myrtle Hill Cemetery and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Myrtle Hill Cemetery. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Myrtle Hill Cemetery.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.