MyScoliCare is a social network for people with scoliosis. It provides a safe and supportive community for people to connect with others who understand what they’re going through. MyScoliCare also offers information and resources on scoliosis, including treatment options and support groups.
We will help you download the MyScoliCare for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install MyScoliCare on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install MyScoliCare on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for MyScoliCare on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the MyScoliCare as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||MyScoliCare On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Caleb W|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Apr 20, 2019|
|Get it On:|
MyScoliCare Andorid App Summary
Caleb W is the developer of the MyScoliCare, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the MyScoliCare from them is 1.0 with over 494 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the MyScoliCare is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the MyScoliCare is Apr 20, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the MyScoliCare on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
MyScoliCare App Overview and Details
MyScoliCare is an app that helps scoliosis patients wear their brace diligently and do Schroth, a type of physical therapy which is prescribed by an orthopedist and taught by a certified Schroth therapist.
Our app has the following features:
– Log in when the user wears his/her brace and track the daily average, lifetime average, and daily hours in the brace.
– Cycle through the Schroth exercises that the therapist has instructed the user to do.
– Automatic counting of the Schroth breathing with voice cues and settings that can be set up by the therapist.
– Take videos of the user doing the exercises in the clinic and view them while doing the therapy at home.
– Awarding of points when the brace is worn and the therapy is done.
– Notifications can be set when the user wants to wear his/her brace and do Schroth therapy
DISCLAIMER – This app is only intended for patients under the care of an orthopedist and/or a certified Schroth therapist. We are not liable for the misuse of this app. If you suspect you have scoliosis please contact your physician or an orthopedist first.
This app is created by Claris and Cleah (The CobraCoders).
Features of MyScoliCare for PC
-Log in and track daily average, lifetime average, and daily hours in brace
-Cycle through Schroth exercises
-Automatic counting of Schroth breathing with voice cues
-Take videos of exercises and view while doing therapy
-Award points for wearing brace and doing therapy
-Notifications for wearing brace and doing therapy
Whats New In this MyScoliCare?
Initial release of app.
MyScoliCare is a mobile application that helps people with scoliosis track and manage their condition. The app provides educational resources and enables users to connect with other people with scoliosis. MyScoliCare is a valuable resource for people with scoliosis, and it helps them to manage their condition effectively.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the MyScoliCare? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This MyScoliCare to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MyScoliCare and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the MyScoliCare. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MyScoliCare.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.