National anthems are patriotic songs that are meant to represent the nation-state. They are often written in the language of the country and are typically sung by the citizens of the country. National anthems can be heard at sporting events, patriotic ceremonies, and other national events.
In this article, we will show you how to download National Anthems For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at National Anthems technical specifications first.
National Anthems Andorid App Summary
Cygnus Software is the developer of this National Anthems application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1305950+ users of this app. The National Anthems app rating is currently 3.32.2.
It was last updated on Aug 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of National Anthems for PC
1. Listen to anthems from all around the world
2. Learn about geography with an interactive world map
3. Play national anthems straight from the map
4. Listen to anthems in 11 different languages
5. Assign anthems to your favorites
6. Take a knowledge test to test your anthem knowledge
7. Remove ads in the PRO version
8. Check your license in the PRO version
9. Easily navigate the user interface
10. Be happy!
|App Name:||National Anthems On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Cygnus Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download National Anthems For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download National Anthems on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type National Anthems and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the National Anthems andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
National Anthems App Overview and Details
The app “National Anthems” is over 150 national anthems with flags
from countries around the world and all inhabited continents
Songs in 11 languages are available for some anthem.
The app is very good for learning geography and also for fun.
All anthem are grouped by continents.
The app has an interactive world map that allows you to play the national anthem straight from the map (in the free version only from Europe).
The sounds are in midi format.
The app contains a knowledge test.
Each anthem can be assigned to favorites.
Convenient and simple to use and navigation user interface.
In the PRO version, ads are disabled.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – to display ads in the free version and support my work (you can remove ads in the “Delete ads” menu)
CHECK_LICENSE – paid version license check
Whats New In this National Anthems?
New words: Montenegro, Burundi, Brunei
New Anthem: Burundi, Brunei
National anthems are a symbol of a nation’s unity and identity. They are an important part of a country’s culture and history. National anthems are often used in patriotic ceremonies and events. They are also used to show respect for the country and its people.
This concludes our article on National Anthems Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or National Anthems for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This National Anthems to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for National Anthems and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the National Anthems. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the National Anthems.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.