NextBus is a technology company that provides real-time transit information to riders. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. NextBus operates in over 130 cities in the United States and Canada.
Installing and using the NextBus for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
NextBus Andorid App Summary
NextBus, Inc. has developed the NextBus application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. NextBus has over 1305613 users with a great 4.1 rating overall. The latest version of NextBus is currently 3.6.0.
The latest upstate time of the NextBus is Aug 26, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the NextBus on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
NextBus App Overview and Details
Enhanced interface based on user’s feedback and suggestions:
– Intuitive look and feel and clear arrival time presentation with enhanced functionality;
– Create, name and order your own favorite stops;
– Better grouping of NEARBY stops;
– New layout for Stop detail with street map;
– Integration with transit operator’s website, published schedule, interactive voice response (IVR) and text messaging (SMS);
– Redesigned local reminder/notification for easy setup and removal;
– Performance optimization;
– Bug fixes
1) Real-time ETA is available for service vehicles that are equipped with working GPS devices.
2) Stops must be serviced by transit agencies that are using NextBus RTPI system.
3) Where Transit agency is equipped with NextBus RTPI system.
Features of NextBus for PC
1. Enhanced interface with intuitive look and feel.
2. Create, name and order your own favorite stops.
3. Better grouping of NEARBY stops.
4. New layout for Stop detail with street map.
5. Integration with transit operator’s website, published schedule, interactive voice response (IVR) and text messaging (SMS).
6. Redesigned local reminder/notification for easy setup and removal.
7. Performance optimization.
8. Bug fixes.
9. Real-time ETA available for service vehicles that are equipped with working GPS devices.
10. Stops must be serviced by transit agencies that are using NextBus RTPI system.
|App Name:||NextBus On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NextBus, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Aug 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install NextBus On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing NextBus on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the NextBus. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the NextBus, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this NextBus?
Updated user message
The NextBus app is a great way to get real-time bus arrival information. It’s easy to use and helps you plan your trip. I highly recommend this app for anyone who takes the bus.
Did the guide help you download and install the NextBus for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the NextBus, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This NextBus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NextBus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the NextBus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NextBus.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.