Notification Toggle is a simple app that allows you to toggle your system’s notifications on and off. With Notification Toggle, you can quickly silence your phone’s ringer, or disable all notifications, with just a couple taps. Notification Toggle also includes a handy widget that you can place on your home screen.
In this article, we will show you how to download Notification Toggle For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Notification Toggle technical specifications first.
Notification Toggle Andorid App Summary
j4velin is the developer of this Notification Toggle application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3753544+ users of this app. The Notification Toggle app rating is currently 3.8.9.
It was last updated on Nov 26, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Notification Toggle for PC
‘Icon Downloader for NT’ app!
– Notification Toggle creates notifications in the Android status bar to let you quickly switch WiFi, Bluetooth, Silent mode, Screen rotation and Flight mode on and off or to adjust the screen brigthness
– You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
– In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
– Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say “Start Notification Toggle” to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight…
– Some notes:
– Not every toggle will work on every device
– Some settings aren’t changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
– Exclude from task-killers!
– Some toggles require root access
– The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
– Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
– Available toggles & shortcuts:
– Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
– Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
– Screen timeout dialog
– Wake lock
– Flight mode
– Mobile data
– Flashlight (might require “TeslaLED” app)
|App Name:||Notification Toggle On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Notification Toggle For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Notification Toggle on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Notification Toggle and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Notification Toggle andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Notification Toggle App Overview and Details
Notification Toggle creates notifications in the Android status bar to let you quickly switch WiFi, Bluetooth, Silent mode, Screen rotation and Flight mode on and off or to adjust the screen brigthness (and many more…)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say “Start Notification Toggle” to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight…
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren’t changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require “TeslaLED” app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires “Wallpaper Changer” app)
• Lockscreen (requires “Delayed Lock” app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com 🙂
If you don’t like the default icons, click on ‘Icons & Colors’ and use your own icons or use the ‘Icon Downloader for NT’ app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER – direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING – for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH – toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE – direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT – turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE – toggle mobile data on some devices
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR – to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB – toggle usb tethering
NFC – toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – place the notifications after boot
VIBRATE – for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK – for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS – GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS – to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS – toggle sync
Whats New In this Notification Toggle?
– use Android 10 “settings panels” instead of opening Android settings app for some toggles
– decrease font size of “digit only” icons when icon value is < 10
Notification Toggle is a great application that allows you to toggle your notifications on and off. This is a great application for people who want to control their notifications.
This concludes our article on Notification Toggle Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Notification Toggle for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Notification Toggle to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Notification Toggle and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Notification Toggle. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Notification Toggle.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.