Since the beginning of time, humans have been looking for ways to improve their mental wellbeing. From ancient Greece to the present day, different techniques have been advocated, with different levels of success. One of the most recent additions to this field is mindfulness. Mindfulness is a form of meditation that focuses on the present moment, and the sensations that are occurring in your body and mind at that moment.
The technical specifications of the Notifications of Mindfulness for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Notifications of Mindfulness Andorid App Summary
Notifications of Mindfulness was developed by Multiordinal Limited and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Notifications of Mindfulness from Google Play store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Notifications of Mindfulness is 1.2.0-b1900855323 on Play store with total users of 2640. The Notifications of Mindfulness app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Notifications of Mindfulness is Jan 12, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Notifications of Mindfulness on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Notifications of Mindfulness App Overview and Details
Notifications of Mindfulness (Nom)
This application was inspired by Thich Nhat Hanh who, in Peace is Every Step, talks about bells of mindfulness:
“In my tradition, we use temple bells to remind us to come back to the present moment. Every time we hear the bell, we stop talking, stop our thinking, and return to ourselves, breathing in and out, and smiling. Whatever we are doing, we pause for a moment and just enjoy our breathing.”
With Nom, instead of a bell, you receive a notification in your status bar. You add phrases to Nom which will motivate you or inspire you. You configure how many notifications you want to receive during the day, the minimum / maximum gap between notifications etc. Nom then picks one of your phrases at random points and displays it as a notification.
Nom allows you to configure the following:
* The sort order of the messages you have added.
* Whether or not you want the previous notification to be cleared when you open Nom.
* The time window when you want to receive notifications.
* The maximum number of notifications you want to receive in a day.
* The strategy used to pick the message to display e.g. with the Biased Random strategy, messages that have been displayed fewer times have a higher probability of being chosen.
You can also export all your phrases to the SD card, and import from the same location.
I have been using Nom for the last few months, and have found that it has really helped to improve my mindfulness and motivation. I’ve finally decided to publish it on Google Play in the hope that others will find it useful too. I hope you like it. If you have any suggestions or find any problems, please do not hesitate to email me.
Features of Notifications of Mindfulness for PC
-10 feature list for “Nom”
-application inspired by Thich Nhat Hanh
-bells of mindfulness
-configure number of notifications
-configure time window
-configure maximum notifications
-message selection strategy
How To Install & Download Notifications of Mindfulness For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Notifications of Mindfulness for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Notifications of Mindfulness.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Notifications of Mindfulness on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Notifications of Mindfulness and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Notifications of Mindfulness on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Notifications of Mindfulness On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Multiordinal Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jan 12, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Notifications of Mindfulness?
Upgraded to latest Android SDK.
Mindfulness is a great application for notifications because it helps you to stay focused and in the present moment. The app has a variety of features that help you to be more mindful, including notifications for when you’ve been inactive for a certain amount of time, when you’ve received a new message, and when you’ve been idle for a certain amount of time. The app also has a mindfulness timer and a meditation timer.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Notifications of Mindfulness on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Notifications of Mindfulness to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Notifications of Mindfulness and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Notifications of Mindfulness. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Notifications of Mindfulness.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.