ooVoo is a video chat, messaging, and stories app with over 200 million users. With ooVoo, you can easily stay in touch with friends and family all over the world. ooVoo is the perfect app for making free video calls, messaging, and sharing stories with friends.
The technical specifications of the ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories Andorid App Summary
- ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories App Overview and Details
- Features of ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories for PC
- How To Install & Download ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories For PC Windows 10/8/7
- Whats New In this ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories?
ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories Andorid App Summary
ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories was developed by ooVoo LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories from Google Play store under the Social category. The latest version of ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories is 4.2.1 on Play store with total users of 65485627. The ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories is Oct 17, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories App Overview and Details
ooVoo Free High-Quality Video Calling, Messaging and Collaborative Stories: Keeping you connected with the people who matter most! Video chat live with anyone worldwide or send messages via video, photo or text!
All NEW ooVoo CHAINS — a bold new form of social chat and communication in a world of plain messaging apps
Chains are collections of short videos, images and text — Record, edit, collaborate, and share the things you love with your friends anywhere in the world.
Use the new Chains feature to:
★ Create great content for the global ooVoo community – Link your videos together to create great stories with your friends and anyone in the world
★ View top Trending chains and great chains your friends in your Network have uploaded
★ Easy to Upload — Already have awesome content to upload? Easily upload pictures or videos straight from your camera roll, or add text to any chain you’d like to contribute to.
★ Discover amazing and interesting content, connect with your friends, and collaborate with members of the ooVoo community
Free Video Chat & Free Messaging
Use ooVoo for a 1-on-1 or group video call with up to 8 people at a time. Our robust, in-app messaging services allow you to send video messages, pictures, text and more!
Cutting Edge Technology!
ooVoo’s modern technology is superior to standard messaging apps:
Easily send messages or call friends and groups with the touch of a button.
Most free messaging apps work only on specific networks while ooVoo provides a crisp and clear video chat over a variety of different communication networks (WiFi, LTE, 4G, 3G)
The app comes with cross-platform, cross-device support — Talk to all your friends from a phone, tablet, or computer.
Share with friends. Share with family. Share with us! For any feedback, questions, concerns, or feature requests, shoot us an email at [email protected]
Follow us on the social networks:
Facebook – facebook.com/ooVoo
Instagram – instagram.com/ooVoo
Twitter – @ooVoo
Features of ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories for PC
Twitter – twitter.com/ooVoo
How To Install & Download ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories on your computer right away.
|App Name:||ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ooVoo LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 17, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories?
We’re taking active steps to reduce inappropriate content in Chains –
• We removed the “Random” chains feature due to low content quality
• Changed adding to chains so only your friends can add to them
• If you got spammed by friend requests lately, we put extra defense mechanisms in place. SHIELDS UP!
• Also sorry about that :\
More big stuff to come, stay tuned!
ooVoo is a great messaging and video calling application with a ton of features. You can make video calls with up to 12 people at a time, which is great for group chats. The app also has a stories feature, which is similar to Snapchat, that lets you share photos and videos with your friends. ooVoo is a great app for staying in touch with friends and family.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ooVoo Video Calls, Messaging & Stories.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.