Pathos is a roguelike game with an ASCII graphical interface. It is based on the Nethack codebase.
Pathos has many features which are not found in vanilla Nethack, including new monsters, items, and quests. It also has a built-in editor, which allows players to create their own dungeons and quests.
Pathos is a challenging game, and can be quite difficult for newcomers. However, with a bit of practice, it can be a very rewarding experience.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Pathos: Nethack Codex for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Pathos: Nethack Codex On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Callan Hodgskin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Pathos: Nethack Codex Andorid App Summary
The Pathos: Nethack Codex was developed by the popular developer agency named Callan Hodgskin. They have the Pathos: Nethack Codex in the Role Playing category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 485047 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Pathos: Nethack Codex latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 13, 2022 was the last date the Pathos: Nethack Codex was updated with new features. If you want to use the Pathos: Nethack Codex on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Pathos: Nethack Codex using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Pathos: Nethack Codex For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Pathos: Nethack Codex using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Pathos: Nethack Codex on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Pathos: Nethack Codex here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Pathos: Nethack Codex for PC
1. Play as one of thirteen classes and journey deep into the dungeon.
2. Choose from a variety of weapons, armor and magical items to help you on your quest.
3. Battle fierce monsters and discover powerful treasures.
4. Descend to hell to defeat your nemesis before escaping the dungeon.
5. Use Discord to communicate with other players online.
6. Post your achievements on Twitter and Reddit.
7. Email the developers with feedback or suggestions.
8. Made with Invention, a game development toolkit.
9. Download the game for free on Windows, Mac and Linux.
10. Join the Discord server to discuss the game with other players.
Pathos: Nethack Codex App Overview and Details
Pathos is a roguelike adventure game inspired by the rule set from Nethack. Choose from 13 classes and journey deep into the dungeon. Descend to hell to defeat your nemesis before escaping the dungeon with all the loot you can carry!
Tweets by Callan_Hodgskin
Made with Invention
Whats New In this Pathos: Nethack Codex?
– full change log in help > updates
– swipe from the left edge to save & quit
– designed for tablets & phones; landscape & portrait
– resurrect and continue
– custom characters
– dungeon adventure & overland quest
– ride your steed into battle
– choose from absurd, classic, geoduck & sonyvanda tiles
– comprehensive help
– hall of fame (top 20)
– turn-based & real-time modes
– French, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese translations
Pathos is an amazing application that provides users with a wealth of information about the popular computer game Nethack. The application is well-designed and easy to use, making it a great choice for anyone looking to learn more about this game.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Pathos: Nethack Codex of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Pathos: Nethack Codex to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pathos: Nethack Codex and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pathos: Nethack Codex. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pathos: Nethack Codex.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.