The periodic table is a chart of the chemical elements, arranged in order of increasing atomic number. The elements are shown as squares in the table, with their atomic number and element symbol shown in the upper-left corner.
The latest Periodic Table for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Periodic Table Andorid App Summary
Sparkle Solutions has developed the Periodic Table for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Periodic Table has got over 217+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Periodic Table is Sep 22, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Periodic Table App Overview and Details
Periodic Table provides 20 most important chemical information about each element in the Periodic Table. Elements can be tracked using a chart. Chemical Information can be shared to social media, mail, messages and other sharing apps. A Complete Educational Utility.
Following 20 Chemical Information are provided for each element:
• Atomic Number
• Atomic Weight
• Bonding Radius
• Atomic Radius
• Ionization Potential
• Melting Point
• Boiling Point
• Heat of Vaporization
• Heat of Fusion
• Electrical Conductivity
• Thermal Conductivity
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Electron Configuration
• Number of Isotopes
All elements are categorized with respect to group.
Specifications are provided for groups, periods, state and properties of elements.
All the chemical information about each and every element can be shared to social media, mail, messages and other sharing apps.
• Dynamic Chart presentation for easy usage.
• Extremely Accurate Information.
• Specifications are provided to recognize the nature and characteristics of the element.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up data verifications.
• Pleasant Presentation of report which carries all the 20 Chemical Information.
• Chemical Information can be shared to social media, mail, messages and other sharing apps.
Highly Useful Educational Utility
Features of Periodic Table for PC
1. Presents chemical information for each element in an easy-to-use dynamic chart.
2. Contains extremely accurate information.
3. Provides specifications to help users identify the nature and characteristics of elements.
4. Features a professionally and newly designed user interface that speeds up data verification.
5. Presents reports in a pleasant format that includes all 20 chemical pieces of information.
6. Allows users to share chemical information with social media, mail, messages, and other sharing apps.
7. Is a highly useful educational utility.
Install “Periodic Table” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Periodic Table on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Periodic Table app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Periodic Table.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Periodic Table On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sparkle Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Periodic Table?
Periodic Table of Elements with 20 Chemical Information.
The Periodic Table application is an excellent resource for learning about the elements and their properties. The application is easy to use and allows you to explore the different elements in detail. The application is a great tool for students and teachers, and is a valuable resource for anyone interested in chemistry.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Periodic Table for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Periodic Table to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Periodic Table and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Periodic Table. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Periodic Table.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.