In this lab, you will study the motion of an object in a straight line. You will use a ruler and a timer to measure the object’s distance and time of travel. You will then use this data to calculate the object’s velocity.
We will help you download the Physics Lab for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Physics Lab on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Physics Lab on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Physics Lab on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Physics Lab as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Physics Lab On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Physics Lab Andorid App Summary
TurtleSim is the developer of the Physics Lab, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Physics Lab from them is 2.4.1 with over 565685 users under the hood. With a 3.7 rating, the Physics Lab is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Physics Lab is Sep 2, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Physics Lab on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Physics Lab App Overview and Details
Are you a curious student eager to explore deeper into the physics world?
Are you a science nerd looking forward to sharing your ideas with like-minded people?
Are you an adventurer bounded by textbook instructions and budget limits?
Are you a romantic dreaming of having your own customized galaxy?
Are you a teacher looking for assistance with physics experiments demonstration?
Learn science by doing experiments in your virtual lab with Physics Lab! It is now run by U.S.-based Turtle Sim LLC.
* Note that the AR mode has been temporarily removed from the app
Play with various circuit components, build your own 3D electric circuits, and see how they work in real-time. Anyone can enjoy the fun of scientific experiments. Perfect for teachers to demonstrate physics experiments in class and for students to explore inside and beyond classrooms.
Explore with freedom
– Pick from 55+ circuit components (more coming!)
– Drag them from the toolbox to the desk and connect them the way you like
– All experiment results backed by science and calculated in precise numbers
– Design your own galaxy or load from our solar system
– Electromagnetic experiments with field line visualization
Better than real life
– Set properties of circuit components to different figures and observe the change of behavior and stats in real-time
– One-click to turn what you have built into an editable circuit diagram and vise versa
– No expenses on lab equipment, no worry about safety issues
A lab for everyone
– Teachers have been using Physics Lab to demonstrate experiments and assist teaching in class
– Students, in primary or high schools, can learn science and explore freely anywhere, anytime
– Kids or not, curious minds now have their own virtual lab to learn knowledge by doing experiments
We’d love to hear your comments, questions, and ideas about Physics Lab.
Connect with us:
Email: [email protected]
Features of Physics Lab for PC
1. Physics Lab is a virtual lab that allows students to explore deeper into the physics world.
2. It is also a great tool for teachers to demonstrate physics experiments in class.
3. The app is now run by Turtle Sim LLC, a U.S.-based company.
4. There are 55+ circuit components in the toolbox, and more are being added.
5. Users can design their own galaxy or load from our solar system.
6. Electromagnetic experiments with field line visualization are available.
7. One-click turns circuits into editable diagrams.
8. No expenses are needed on lab equipment.
9. Kids or not, curious minds now have their own virtual lab to learn knowledge by doing experiments.
10. The developers would love to hear users’ comments, questions, and ideas about Physics Lab.
Whats New In this Physics Lab?
Use the Celestial Explorer (TM) to manage your real or fictionary celestial systems!
1) Overhauled the Celestial Mechanics mode, added precision, fixed many long-standing issues;
2) Celestial Explorer (TM) to manage your celestial system, and Celestial Settings to customize how your system works;
3) Optimized the performance for complicated Circuits;
4) Other community features like Blocking other users.
After completing the lab, I was able to conclude that the acceleration of the object is inversely proportional to the mass of the object. With this information, I can now better understand the concept of acceleration and how it is related to mass.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Physics Lab? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Physics Lab to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Physics Lab and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Physics Lab. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Physics Lab.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.