Do you ever feel like you can’t escape the sound of people talking? Even if you’re in a quiet room, it feels like everyone else’s conversation is just bouncing off the walls and right into your ears. It’s enough to make you want to pull your hair out. Well, there’s finally a solution to this problem: the PilferShush Jammer.
This little device is designed to block out unwanted noise, so you can finally get some peace and quiet. It’s small and discreet, so you can take it with you wherever you go, and it’s easy to use. Just plug it into your ear and it will automatically block out all of the noise around you.
If you’re looking for
In this article, we will show you how to download PilferShush Jammer For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at PilferShush Jammer technical specifications first.
PilferShush Jammer Andorid App Summary
Cityfreqs is the developer of this PilferShush Jammer application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 95449+ users of this app. The PilferShush Jammer app rating is currently 4.6.2.
It was last updated on Jun 21, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of PilferShush Jammer for PC
or not. This allows for better user feedback (via the notification) and allows other apps to use the microphone without interference.
1. PilferShush Jammer blocks other apps from using the microphone without your knowledge.
2. Some apps use hidden processes to record tracking audio in the background.
3. PilferShush Jammer locks up the microphone from any other apps attempting to gain access to it.
4. The Android system should halt PilferShush Jammer from blocking the microphone whenever a phone call is received or made.
5. When the jamming technique is running and the microphone is locked up, PilferShush Jammer posts a notification to keep the user informed.
6. Tests have shown that it uses 0% CPU, 0% network and 43.6mb RAM when running for over an hour.
7. This is an experimental app made as part of research into audio counter-surveillance methods within the Android and IoT world.
8. It requires RECORD_AUDIO permission so that it may access and lock up the microphone.
9. It does NOT record or listen to any audio.
10. It does NOT connect to the internet.
|App Name:||PilferShush Jammer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download PilferShush Jammer For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the PilferShush Jammer on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install PilferShush Jammer on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for thePilferShush Jammer in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the PilferShush Jammer on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, PilferShush Jammer running on your computer.
PilferShush Jammer App Overview and Details
PilferShush Jammer blocks other apps attempting to utilise the microphone without your knowledge. Some apps use hidden processes to record tracking audio in the background that is either generated by nearby beacons, television commercials, streamed music services or websites. This tracking audio is transmitted between 18 kHz and 22 kHz (near ultra high frequency) which is beyond the range of typical human hearing but within the recording range of a typical Android phone.
To block unwanted use of the microphone by hidden app processes, PilferShush Jammer requests use of the hardware microphone from the Android system and holds it. This technique locks up the microphone from any other apps attempting to gain access to it. This technique has been tested only on user apps, not system apps. The Android system should halt PilferShush Jammer from blocking the microphone whenever a phone call is received or made.
When the jamming technique is running and the microphone is locked up, PilferShush Jammer posts a notification to keep the user informed that it is running. Tests have shown that it uses 0% CPU, 0% network and 43.6mb RAM when running for over an hour.
This is an experimental app made as part of research into audio counter-surveillance methods within the Android and IoT world.
It requires RECORD_AUDIO permission so that it may access and lock up the microphone.
It does NOT record or listen to any audio.
It does NOT connect to the internet.
Version 2.0 Active Jammer addition:
Tones can be emitted with a carrier frequency and a drift limit with rate all constrained to NUHF of 18 kHz to 24 kHz depending on the device capabilities. For instance 20000 Hz carrier, drift limit 1000 Hz and rate slow – will output random frequency between 19 kHz and 21 kHz approximately every second.
Version 3.0 Jammers run as a service:
Both the active and passive jammers now run as a (foreground) service that should accurately indicate whether they are running or not. This is dependent on both the Android OS (power management) and any App Managers that may destroy running services.
As this app seeks to block microphone use it is important to NOT dismiss or hide the notification otherwise you may forget it is running.
Also includes a scanner to check user installed apps for NUHF and Audio Content Recognition (ACR) SDKs as well as any services or receivers.
Version 4.0 Redesign
Major overhaul of the design to make information clearer and to simplify typical uses of the app
Android 10 (Q) concurrent audio update: audio capture policy that means other recording apps can bump a prior recording audio app from the microphone.
(see https://source.android.com/compatibility/android-cdd#5_4_5_concurrent_capture )
If another user app tries to take over the microphone from PilferShush Jammer, the latest build (4.4.1) will try to restart a running passive jammer service automatically so that it complies with “the one that started capture the most recently receives audio” (quote from Android API docs). Apps that try to record audio but do not have access to the microphone will be given zeroed audio data (silence) by the system even though they may still appear to be recording audio.
White noise output may not be very effective at blocking and is a somewhat annoying sound.
The speaker output may not have enough amplitude to block unwanted NUHF signals – testing will determine.
Active Jammer code rewrite for version 4.5.0
Source code is available here: https://github.com/kaputnikGo/PilferShushJammer
Research and Project webpage : https://www.cityfreqs.com.au/pilfer.php
Whats New In this PilferShush Jammer?
* dupe/move fdroid metadata en-AU to en-US
* fixes for TR translation
* bugfix for Android 12 notification changes causing crashes
* versionCode 43
PilferShush Jammer is a great application that helps to protect your personal belongings from thieves. I really like the design and the features of the application. It is very user-friendly and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a way to protect their belongings.
This concludes our article on PilferShush Jammer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or PilferShush Jammer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This PilferShush Jammer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PilferShush Jammer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the PilferShush Jammer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PilferShush Jammer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.