Popscene is an interactive music game for the iPhone and iPad. The game allows players to create and customize their own music festival, choosing from over 150 artists from the pop, rock, and alternative genres. As the festival organizer, players must manage their budget, lineup, and marketing to create a successful event. They can also compete against friends to see who can create the best festival.
We will help you download the Popscene for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Popscene on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Popscene on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Popscene, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Popscene, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Popscene appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Popscene by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Popscene on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Popscene On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Popscene Andorid App Summary
MDickie is the developer of the Popscene, and they have the app under the Music of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Popscene from them is 1.24 with over 4090345 users under the hood. With a 3.6 rating, the Popscene is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Popscene is Apr 14, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Popscene on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Popscene App Overview and Details
This music industry sim has gone platinum – celebrating over 1 MILLION downloads!
Bring your MP3 collection to life with animated performances as you embark on a career in music. Form your own band by recruiting talent from over 150 artists across 6 unique labels, or enjoy creating your own stars with the editor. Then record hits that will top the charts and take them on the road to over 20 different venues – including authentic reviews and news reports that determine your legacy. Like “A Rockstar At My Hamster” for the 21st century, Popscene leaves no stone unturned to do for music what Wrestling Revolution did for wrestling! The game is free to download, with the option to purchase a “backstage pass” for even more content.
* Please note that the MP3 player function may not be compatible with some devices. If this affects you, consider turning off MP3 music in the options.
Popscene divides the music making process into entertainment (represented by stars) and artistry (represented by hearts). As in real life, popular music is more likely to shoot up the charts and draw fans – but without substance, the success may be short-lived. Each of the game’s many artists has the following attributes that influence this process:
– POPULARITY is the artist’s ability to draw fans to entertaining content.
– REPUTATION is their ability to draw fans to artistic content.
– PERFORMANCE is their ability to perform entertaining songs live.
– TALENT is their ability to perform artistic songs live.
– PRODUCTION is their ability to compose entertaining music.
– WRITING is their ability to compose artistic music.
– HAPPINESS is the pleasure they currently get from their work.
– ATTITUDE indicates how likely they are to either contribute or cause trouble.
This is a band management sim, and as a band manager it is your job to recruit stars from the music biz. Each week, depending on the size of your team and their collective attitude, new songs may be recorded. Each member of the team contributes their score to a new song, and whoever scores the highest will be credited with making it. Members who are dedicated backstage staff will contribute twice instead of once – inc the chances of a good song being written.
Once songs exist, it is the on-stage performers who must bring it to life. As with writing, each band member on stage contributes their score and the highest determines how well the song was received in each category. This time, it is the “frontman” who gets to contribute twice instead of once – so consider who is at the forefront.
The overall rating for a show is the average of all the songs performed – albeit slightly more generous so that perfection is not required. This is also true of album reviews. A 5-star performance may consist of consistent 4-star contributions. Reviews are where your performances feed back into the stats that produced them, because each attribute will rise or fall to reflect what just happened.
When booking venues, you must consider how much it will cost versus how much you are likely to recoup. Tickets are sold at $5 per song so it depends how long your set is. You will receive a percentage of this revenue, and must then use that to pay your employees and any other expenses. Singles are sold at $1 each whereas albums are sold at $1 per song for a maximum of $10 (cha-ching!). If you have a week of inactivity, you may find that you make a loss because of the expenses of your lifestyle (which reflects your wealth). On the independent scene, you take a larger chunk of lower revenue so you will have to migrate to a major label eventually.
I regret there is more to this game than I could ever explain here, so enjoy figuring some things out for yourself! Or join the debate over at Facebook to have any curious questions answered:
Features of Popscene for PC
written and recorded. You’ll need to balance the need to keep your team happy with the need to keep your fans entertained if you want to make it to the top.
1. Create your own band by recruiting talent from over 150 artists across 6 unique labels, or enjoy creating your own stars with the editor.
2. Record hits that will top the charts and take them on the road to over 20 different venues – including authentic reviews and news reports that determine your legacy.
3. Manage your team’s attitude to keep them happy and productive.
4. Balance the need to keep your team happy with the need to keep your fans entertained.
5. Write songs that will top the charts and take them on the road to over 20 different venues.
6. Record hits that will top the charts.
7. Manage your team’s attitude to keep them happy and productive.
8. Balance the need to keep your team happy with the need to keep your fans entertained.
9. Record hits that will top the charts.
10. Manage your team’s attitude to keep them happy and productive.
Whats New In this Popscene?
– Enhanced compatibility with the latest screens in either landscape orientation, whilst still retaining support for older 32-bit devices.
– New music from other games in the series with slightly better sound quality.
– Expenses are a smaller percentage of your net worth.
In conclusion, the Popscene application is a useful tool for music enthusiasts of all levels of experience. Whether you are a beginner who is just starting to learn about different artists and genres, or you are a seasoned music lover who wants to keep track of your favorite bands and songs, Popscene has something to offer. With its extensive library of music and user-friendly interface, Popscene makes it easy to discover new music and keep up with the latest trends in the industry.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Popscene? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Popscene to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Popscene and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Popscene. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Popscene.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.