Many people dabble in different activities throughout their lives, but there are a select few who find their passion in one specific hobby and stick with it. These people are known as repeat players. They are the ones who go to the batting cages every week, take golf lessons every month, and go snowboarding every winter. For some, this might seem like a waste of time, but for repeat players, it’s a way of life.
There are many benefits to being a repeat player. First and foremost, it’s a way to stay active and healthy. Playing sports and engaging in other physical activities can help keep you in shape, lower your risk of developing diseases, and improve your overall mood. Additionally,
This article is all about helping you get to know the Repeat Player for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Repeat Player On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Mar 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Repeat Player Andorid App Summary
The Repeat Player was developed by the popular developer agency named Darby. They have the Repeat Player in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.3.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 434034 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Repeat Player latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 17, 2022 was the last date the Repeat Player was updated with new features. If you want to use the Repeat Player on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Repeat Player using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Repeat Player For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Repeat Player using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Repeat Player on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Repeat Player here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Repeat Player for PC
– Playing Audio (.mp3, .mp4, .3gp, .flac, .mid, .xmf, .mxmf, .rtttl, .rtx, .ota, .imy, .ogg, .wav)
– Partial Repeat
– File Browsing
– Auto addition of recent play list
– Managing Play List (including sorting)
– delete file
– show folders including audio files only.
– sleep timer
– Playback speed control
– Repeat interval
Repeat Player App Overview and Details
RepeatPlayer is originally designed for studying language but you can also use it for listening music.
I assure that It has very simple functions and very useful to repeat audio partially.
I hope It will be helpful for smart phone users by using the RepeatPlayer, however I made it personally.
* Playing Audio(.mp3, .mp4, .3gp, .flac, .mid, .xmf, .mxmf, .rtttl, .rtx, .ota, .imy, .ogg, .wav)
* Partial Repeat
* File Browsing
* Auto addition of recent play list
* Managing Play List(including sorting)
* delete file
* show folders including audio files only.
* sleep timer
* Playback speed control
* Repeat interval
Whats New In this Repeat Player?
– Fixed Headset Button Error
– Speed controller over Android 6.0
– Repeat interval setting
– Theme setting
– Improve performance on the file list
– Highlight all items of a playing file on the play list
– Set the end point when audio is finished if only begin point is set.
– Support multi window.
– Display Audio Duration on the list
– Display the remaining time on the notification controller
In conclusion, the Repeat Player application is an excellent way to keep track of your favorite shows and ensure that you never miss an episode. It is also a great way to keep track of your favorite characters and stay up-to-date on the latest news and gossip.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Repeat Player of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Repeat Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Repeat Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Repeat Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Repeat Player.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.