Are you looking for a way to get more exposure for your Instagram account? Well, you can repost other people’s photos and videos to your account to help give you a little boost. But, before you start reposting, there are a few things you should know.
First, always ask for permission before reposting someone else’s photo or video. You don’t want to step on anyone’s toes and end up getting yourself into trouble.
Second, make sure to credit the original poster by tagging them in your post. This is a common courtesy and it’s the right thing to do.
And finally, make sure that the photos and videos you repost are high-quality and engaging. Nobody
This article is all about helping you get to know the Repost for Instagram for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Repost for Instagram On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Repost for Instagram Andorid App Summary
The Repost for Instagram was developed by the popular developer agency named JaredCo. They have the Repost for Instagram in the Social category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 11.60, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 11102896 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Repost for Instagram latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 30, 2022 was the last date the Repost for Instagram was updated with new features. If you want to use the Repost for Instagram on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Repost for Instagram using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Repost for Instagram For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Repost for Instagram using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Repost for Instagram on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Repost for Instagram here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Repost for Instagram for PC
– Repost for Instagram lets you repost Instagram photos and videos without adding watermarks
– The app also lets you save Instagram photos to your phone
– You repost Instagram photos right from Instagram without leaving the app
– 100% Free
– SIMPLE – No need to leave Instagram for reposting
– Download Photos
– Download Videos
– Keep original Instagram pics and videos intact when you repost
Repost for Instagram App Overview and Details
Repost for Instagram lets you repost Instagram photos and videos without adding watermarks. The app also lets you save Instagram photos to your phone. You repost Instagram photos right from Instagram without leaving the app.
SIMPLE – No need to leave Instagram
From any Instagram screen and from any Instagram user, repost Instagram photos you like, click on the 3 dots below the comments and select “Copy share URL”. It’s that easy! The repost app will activate and give you the choice to repost to your Instagram feed, keep to repost later, save or share with any other app that accepts photos or videos. You can repost photos or videos to your Instagram feed with just 2 clicks.
Instantly download Instagram photos. The app will save Instagram pics to your picture folder with the name of the Instagram poster.
Super easy to download Instagram videos so you can play them again later.
AUTHENTIC – Keep original Instagram pics and videos intact when you repost
Provide your followers with the full experience of the Instagram pics you repost, share or save. The app gives credit to the user when you repost Instagram photos without modifying in any way the photos and videos. When you repost Instagram photos credit is added to the caption of the photos / videos you repost.
NOTICE : Instagram users who set their photo/video to private will not show Copy URL link, so please do not try to download these photos.
– Choose to enable watermarks if you want to give even more credit when you repost Instagram photos and videos.
– Add signatures automatically. When you repost Instagram photos you can have a preset signature than can either add to the Instagram caption, or replace it completely.
– This app is not affiliated with Instagram.
– Any unauthorized action or repost of photo/video and/or violations of Intellectual property rights is the sole responsibility of the user.
– Please do not use the app to save photos / download videos without the permission of the owners. Respect the rights of the Instagram users.
Whats New In this Repost for Instagram?
Fix for Editor
Instagram made changes so there are new fixes for those having problems.
Captions should be full now.
Multi-photo posts are still being worked on.
App isn’t 100% since Instagram changes so please email me with any problems. Thanks.
Repost is an amazing application that has completely changed the way I view Instagram. It is a wonderful way to keep track of all of the amazing photographs that I come across on the app, and it helps me to keep my account organized and tidy. I highly recommend Repost for anyone who wants to keep their Instagram account neat and tidy!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Repost for Instagram of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Repost for Instagram to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Repost for Instagram and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Repost for Instagram. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Repost for Instagram.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.