RGB color detector is an electronic device that is used to detect the presence of red, green, and blue light. It is used to identify the colors of objects and to determine the amount of light that is being emitted. The RGB color detector is a small, handheld device that has a display screen and three buttons. The buttons are used to control the amount of red, green, and blue light that is being emitted. The detector can be used to identify the colors of objects, to measure the light intensity, and to determine the RGB values of a particular color.
This article is all about helping you get to know the RGB Color Detector for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download RGB Color Detector For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the RGB Color Detector on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the RGB Color Detector using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for RGB Color Detector so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the RGB Color Detector on your computer.
|App Name:||RGB Color Detector On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The programmer|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
RGB Color Detector Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the RGB Color Detector in the Photography category. You can download and install RGB Color Detector on your Android phone from there. The programmer is the developer of RGB Color Detector who made this app.
3.0.7 is the latest version of RGB Color Detector that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 114063. Plus, you’ll see that RGB Color Detector has a good user rating of 3.9.
You can install the latest version of RGB Color Detector, which is Mar 9, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install RGB Color Detector on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of RGB Color Detector for PC
1. Detect millions of colors from an image.
2. Extreme precision pixel by pixel.
3. Area detection.
4. Easy to use with the multitouch zoom and pan.
5. Different color formats and conversions like RGB, CMYK, HSV, HTML, HEX or HSL. Include name of the colors. Include RAL palette conversion.
6. Developed by Dr. Theerasak Rojanarata, Faculty of Pharmacy, Silpakorn University, Thailand.
7. Find the relationship between color and concentration of substance, and predict the concentration of samples.
8. Save the colors on your phone for later use.
9. Get inspired with our color lists. Web colors, flat colors, ral, named colors, etc
10. Create or edit colors with the color picker. Change the RGB, CMYK, HSV, HEX or HSL values of the color.
RGB Color Detector App Overview and Details
Best app to detect and pick colors! Detect millions of colors from an image.
– Use the Camera to take a photo, or use your gallery to load an image and detect the colors inside.
– Extreme precision pixel by pixel.
– Area detection.
– Easy to use with the multitouch zoom and pan.
– Different color formats and conversions like RGB, CMYK, HSV, HTML, HEX or HSL. Include name of the colors. Include RAL palette conversion.
“Analyze color for chemical assay”
– Developed by Dr. Theerasak Rojanarata, Faculty of Pharmacy, Silpakorn University, Thailand.
– Find the relationship between color and concentration of substance, and predict the concentration of samples.
– Save the colors on your phone for later use.
– Get inspired with our color lists. Web colors, flat colors, ral, named colors, etc
– Create or edit colors with the color picker. Change the RGB, CMYK, HSV, HEX or HSL values of the color.
– Create amazing texture with your favorite colors
– Save texture as image.
– Use texture image as wallpaper.
Whats New In this RGB Color Detector?
Improved “Digital color analysis for chemical assays” page.
Improved color performance.
The RGB Color Detector application is a helpful tool for detecting the colors of objects in the real world. This application is able to detect the colors of objects by using the camera on the device to take a picture of the object and then analyzing the colors in the picture. This application is able to identify the colors of objects with a high degree of accuracy, making it a valuable tool for anyone who needs to identify colors.
That’s it! That’s how you download RGB Color Detector on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This RGB Color Detector to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RGB Color Detector and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the RGB Color Detector. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RGB Color Detector.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.