I am a Romanian translator with over 5 years of experience. I have translated a wide range of documents, including legal, medical, and technical documents. I am a highly skilled translator with a strong command of both Romanian and English. I am a quick learner and have a keen eye for detail. I am a reliable and hardworking individual who is always willing to go the extra mile.
The technical specifications of the Romanian – English Translator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Romanian – English Translator Andorid App Summary
Romanian – English Translator was developed by Suvorov-Development and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Romanian – English Translator from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Romanian – English Translator is 5.1.1 on Play store with total users of 907736. The Romanian – English Translator app has a user rating of 4.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Romanian – English Translator is Jun 1, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Romanian – English Translator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Romanian – English Translator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Romanian – English Translator using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Romanian – English Translator on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Romanian – English Translator here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Romanian – English Translator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Romanian – English Translator for PC
-Translate words and sentences
-Translate from clipboard
-Simple and user-friendly interface
-Can be used as an dictionary
-Helps to learn the language
-Helps during travelling
Romanian – English Translator App Overview and Details
With this translator you can easily translate words and text from Romanian to English and from English to Romanian. You are able to translate words and even sentences, in just a split second.
This translator contains the following features:
– Translate words and sentences
– Translate from clipboard
– Simple and user-friendly interface
– Instant search
– Instant start
– It helps to learn the language
– Can be used as an dictionary
– It helps during travelling
Romanian English translator, Translator engleză română
Whats New In this Romanian – English Translator?
– New Design
– Android 12 support
The Romanian – English Translator application is a handy tool for translating words and phrases between the two languages. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. The application is perfect for students, travelers, and business people.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Romanian – English Translator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Romanian – English Translator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Romanian – English Translator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Romanian – English Translator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Romanian – English Translator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.